Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
freakygeniuskid

Pre-FA/Draft Expectations

Expectations  

45 members have voted

  1. 1. How Many wins for the Browns in 2019? (Not including pre-season. We're past that stage.)

    • 6 or less (If I had to believe so a fairy could live, I would just shoot it.)
      0
    • 7 or 8 (I want to believe, but my heart is shriveled up like a prune.)
      0
    • 9 wins (Safe. Somewhat optimistic but still guarded. Wildcard hunt but maybe don't get it.)
    • 10 wins (Solid. Almost for sure in the playoffs.)
    • 11 wins (Great. Probably win the division. 5 seed and playing the worst division winner at worst.)
    • 12 wins (Win the division, maybe get a bye week.)
    • 13 or more (Screw it. #1 seed. Road the Superbowl in the AFC runs through CLE!)


Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

English major.

You can't be good at both Math & English!

You can't. Others are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I’m not sure I trust our WRs to do what they did the second half of the year

You might want to rethink this.

By all rights, they should be much better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

You can't be good at both Math & English!

I beg to differ.

English minor and tested off the charts for math aptitude.

Oldest daughter is an IT whiz with double major in math and computer science.

She sure as hell didn't get that from her mother's side of the family.

Damned good at English, too.

Edited by bruceb
Sp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bruceb said:

I beg to differ.

English minor and tested off the charts for math aptitude.

Oldest daughter is an IT whiz with double major in math and computer science.

She sure as hell didn't get that from her mother's side of the family.

Damned good at English, too.

hmmm....everyone in my English courses wanted to kill themselves at the thought of mathematics. Myself included. Figured this was a pretty standard belief.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, bruceb said:

You might want to rethink this.

By all rights, they should be much better.

Landry and Higgins are the only ones I trust going forward. I don’t trust callaway and perriman to catch everything in sight. It just doesn’t seem sustainable. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is really tough to call things right now

lets say are draft is the following

1simmons

2 metcalfe

3 webster

3 cleveland

4 the db osu

then sign darby and lawrence that is a 13 win team easy

but lets switch

we get one of the clemson lineman

2 marquis wr oklahoma

3 trey adams ot washington

3 cleveland wr 

then we get nobody of significants in free agency. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

That statement.  On the money.  In the King's English.

@Kiwibrown can do both too!  :) 

King be dead sir, we speak the queens now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/9/2019 at 6:23 PM, candyman93 said:

I see 9-10 wins.

 

Home wins against Miami, Buffalo, Tennessee, Cincinnati, and Baltimore.

 

Road wins against San Fran, New York, Cincinnati, and Arizona.

 

My two tossups are Denver and Seattle.

I understand moving forward with cautious optimism, but the way I interpret your post is that you give us next to no chance of beating the Steelers at all next year. Is that correct? If so, but a little less cautious with that optimism of yours! Steelers are falling apart and we're on our way up. Predict a W!! It won't hurt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, mtmmike said:

It is really tough to call things right now

lets say are draft is the following

1simmons

2 metcalfe

3 webster

3 cleveland

4 the db osu

then sign darby and lawrence that is a 13 win team easy

but lets switch

we get one of the clemson lineman

2 marquis wr oklahoma

3 trey adams ot washington

3 cleveland wr 

then we get nobody of significants in free agency. 

I'm 100% sure Trey Adams is returning for his senior season so he is a no go. Just a heads up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Where do you live, I was at sequoia in August?

Woodlake, it's about 5 miles off the road on the way into the park. I coach a bunch of the kids who live in Three Rivers, the town you drive through after the lake but before you get into the park.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, buckeyesNut0623 said:

I'm 100% sure Trey Adams is returning for his senior season so he is a no go. Just a heads up. 

Thank you must have look at a old mock

also how are you looking at the off-season optimism or sitting on the fence

myself I am feeling optimistic because we are looking at 4-3 dc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Woodlake, it's about 5 miles off the road on the way into the park. I coach a bunch of the kids who live in Three Rivers, the town you drive through after the lake but before you get into the park.

Ok, I know right where you’re at.  We actually ate dinner at Casa Mendoza in Three Rivers after we left the park.

Beautiful area.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, braylon said:

I understand moving forward with cautious optimism, but the way I interpret your post is that you give us next to no chance of beating the Steelers at all next year. Is that correct? If so, but a little less cautious with that optimism of yours! Steelers are falling apart and we're on our way up. Predict a W!! It won't hurt.

I have to see it to believe it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×