Chiefs vs Colts: Divisional Round

Chiefer

Who wins?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Chiefs
    • Colts

2 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

I feel like Hunt’s most accurate comparison is Forrest Gump. Fast, but ain’t so bright.

You always finish a play. You never know they took forever to call it dead.

Thats an insult. Giy went from a college RB to a Top 5 WR in three years. I guess hes just a dumb dumb

3 minutes ago, bomont said:

Even if KC wins this I would not brag too much.  They should have come out and put the Colts away.  Instead they keep trying to give the Colts life.

Life? They've had 1 good drive that ended with them missing a 4 yard field goal.

1 minute ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

This isn't revisionist. Luck isn't that good. He's certainly better than average, but he's not in the same stratosphere as a guy like Wilson. Every aspect of their team is improved this year. Doesn't show up at all when it counts. I'm not wowed by anything he's doing. I mean 4 3 and outs in a row. Cmon man that's pathetic.
Hell, the Raiders put up a better fight than this against the chiefs with an aging jordy nelson and the GOAT marcell ateman.

Yeah Wilson sure tore it up in the playoffs and we should dismiss Luck because he isn't tearing it up now

lmao @ some of the comments here.

Just now, onejayhawk said:

Mahomes, Bree, Rivers. After that Roethlisberger, Ryan, Goff. Third tier Luck, Rodgers, Brady. Fourth Wentz, Watson, Wilson, and Cousins. 

J

People continue to overrate Ben Roethlisberger imo. He's not Top 5 anymore.

Wilson and Goff have surpassed him. Brady and Brees are still better than him, and so is Matt Ryan, despite people's constant dislike for him.

Personally rate Rivers and Rodgers ahead of him also, although get why people are down on Rodgers this year. Mahomes too (but get the need for longevity argument)

Archived