Chiefs vs Colts: Divisional Round

Chiefer

Who wins?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Chiefs
    • Colts

2 minutes ago, bomont said:

Yeah Wilson sure tore it up in the playoffs and we should dismiss Luck because he isn't tearing it up now

lmao @ some of the comments here.

Are you seriously comparing their performances? Idiot schotty made them run every other play. Wilson averaged almost 9 yards per attempt. Luck couldn't pick up a first down for the 1st half. Dallas also has a way better defense than KC.

The stupidity on this site sometimes is mind blowing.

Just now, Pugger said:

I know another kicker who did that this past season.   :(

Why you bringing the packers kicker up in a playoff game thread bro?

( joke from last week when packer fans got salty for their kicker being brought up after the bears game)

1 minute ago, SmittyBacall said:

It was just a joke, dude. I’m sure it isn’t that dumb. But I don’t see the correlation between being a top 5 WR and having a high IQ.

Probably because there isn't any. It doesn't take a genius to memorize some plays and run to where he's supposed to run and try to catch a ball if thrown his way.

3 minutes ago, Magnifico said:

People continue to overrate Ben Roethlisberger imo. He's not Top 5 anymore.

Wilson and Goff have surpassed him. Brady and Brees are still better than him, and so is Matt Ryan, despite people's constant dislike for him.

Personally rate Rivers and Rodgers ahead of him also, although get why people are down on Rodgers this year. Mahomes too (but get the need for longevity argument)

He was this year. That's what we have to go on. I stand by putting him on a level with Goff. Wilson is down a notch.

J

Just now, MrOaktown_56 said:

Are you seriously comparing their performances? Idiot schotty made them run every other play. Wilson averaged almost 9 yards per attempt. Luck couldn't pick up a first down for the 1st half. Dallas also has a way better defense than KC.

The stupidity on this site sometimes is mind blowing.

Well you see, Russell Wilson wasn't a 1st round draft pick or something, so whenever he has like 6 straight impressive seasons there's a list of excuses why none of them matter. But Andrew Luck throws like 30 TD's on a pass heavy team that leads the league in attempts and it's the best thing ever!

Archived