Raiders Defense

Rolni

1 minute ago, riceman80 said:

100%. Any throw over 20 yards by him has enough hang time to qualify as a punt

100% agree. There’s been guys wide open in the secondary for TDs and Jimmy doesn’t have the confidence or vision to make it 

What’s strange is that Carr was missing guys in this offense last year too but just not as bad 

18 hours ago, big_palooka said:

That the only splurge on defense I thought worth in FA. Such a good player. 

I wanted Javon Hargrave.  That was my guy I was hoping for.  I wanted DL help bad.  I hope we sign some game wreckers on the DL this offseason if they become available.  I want to get help for Crosby so bad.  Having a DL that can collapse the pocket quickly will make the entire defense look better.  I want a defense that can get 40 sacks.  I want it bad.

15 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

100% agree. There’s been guys wide open in the secondary for TDs and Jimmy doesn’t have the confidence or vision to make it 

What’s strange is that Carr was missing guys in this offense last year too but just not as bad 

Missing is one thing, at least it keeps the defense honest (though Carr was actually pretty accurate deep). My kid plays qb on her flag football team with all boys, I have her on the very first play launch it deep (she does have a cannon) fully knowing that it likely won't be caught by her teammates. Makes everything else a billion times easier for her throughout the game.  

Not being able to throw it deep at all is a HUGE problem.

• Like 3