🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

1 hour ago, ninjapirate said:
  1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

We are free from Nabbs terrible Garrett jokes. We are free at last!

If you'd only Run away to Reddit again,  maybe we to could taste some Freedom! Funny how Jason Garrett's Biggest Fan Boy over the years has finally changed his tune?? Guess that 4th 8-8 season in 10 years was the final straw.

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

Yup. Steer clear of low hanging fruit.

But y'know, that what Cowboys fans love more than anything. "NO RINGZZZZ!!!1!" ~Cowboys fans 2k17

I literally have seen you guys bring up "No Rings" as an insult , btching about it, at probably a 150:1 ratio. Whine Eagles Whine should be your new motto. 

Empty trophy case was a barely used one too. And I swear to god you guys say "When was your last champ/superbowl" at a 1000:1 ratio.

Yalls little brother syndrome is deeply ingrained into your fandom. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I literally have seen you guys bring up "No Rings" as an insult , btching about it, at probably a 150:1 ratio. Whine Eagles Whine should be your new motto. 

Empty trophy case was a barely used one too. And I swear to god you guys say "When was your last champ/superbowl" at a 1000:1 ratio.

No Rings was brought up any time the Eagles did anything well or the Cowboys fell short. It was the argument Cowboys fans (maybe not you but there's a good chance) brought every time they had nothing else they could say. Now the shoes on the other foot and you have nothing on us. It feels great to be able to sit here and watch your misery.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Danger said:

No Rings was brought up any time the Eagles did anything well or the Cowboys fell short. It was the argument Cowboys fans (maybe not you but there's a good chance) brought every time they had nothing else they could say. Now the shoes on the other foot and you have nothing on us. It feels great to be able to sit here and watch your misery.

💯 

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I find it hilariously ironic that my whole life any time I got into any discussion about the Cowboys with a fan it always devolved into “Well, you don’t have any Super Bowls so...”. Like, what did we waste all that time for if we just could have said that in the beginning? Fittingly, the Cowboys are working on 30 years without a SB and very little playoff success in that time and now those same jabs and rebuttals are now “lazy” or “tired”. 

In what world did you think that once we won a SB and frankly have been the far superior team in the last 30 years did you not think we’d remind you in every cheesy, juvenile, repetitive, lazy, cheap and tired way that we’ve heard all our lives from you guys? Turnabout is fair play my friend. 

7 minutes ago, Danger said:

Lol. Okay, little brother. If this self-serving Eagles drivel makes you and all the other little brothers feel good, I am happy for you. 

Just now, Jroc04 said:

I find it hilariously ironic that my whole life any time I got into any discussion about the Cowboys with a fan it always devolved into “Well, you don’t have any Super Bowls so...”. Like, what did we waste all that time for if we just could have said that in the beginning? Fittingly, the Cowboys are working on 30 years without a SB and very little playoff success in that time and now those same jabs and rebuttals are now “lazy” or “tired”. 

In what world did you think that once we won a SB and frankly have been the far superior team in the last 30 years did you not think we’d remind you in every cheesy, juvenile, repetitive, lazy, cheap and tired way that we’ve heard all our lives from you guys? Turnabout is fair play my friend. 

This is a great argument:

"It was a lazy and tired jab when Cowboys did it to me in middleschool, so now I am going to give them payback as an adult"

Okay, little brother.