πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

On 9/20/2021 at 11:44 AM, Go_Giants said:

Good for you, a three year old is going to think the Eagles are an awesome team. A five year old will think the Giants suck. Luckily the Giants have time to change their minds before their adults.

As for that better record this season, lets see for how long. You failed the test against the 49ers, lets see how well you do against the Cowboys and Chiefs.

Someone send out an Amber Alert for this manΒ 

2 hours ago, Broadway Joe said:

That Giants guy that used to post in this thread disappeared as soon as his team and Joe Judge proved him wrong.Β 

Β 

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Someone send out an Amber Alert for this manΒ 

Am I supposed to stick around when my team sucks? Am I suppose to say you guys know you areΒ on borrowed time and will be one and done in the playoffs. If the next GM of the Giants spends real draft capitol on the offensive line, I'll be back then.

3 minutes ago, Go_Giants said:

Β 

Am I supposed to stick around when my team sucks? Am I suppose to say you guys know you areΒ on borrowed time and will be one and done in the playoffs. If the next GM of the Giants spends real draft capitol on the offensive line, I'll be back then.

We here no matter how bad the Eagles are

Just Saying Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

26 minutes ago, Go_Giants said:

Β 

Yes lolΒ 

34 minutes ago, Go_Giants said:

Β 

Well yes, obviously. You talk sh*t but disappear when you are wrong and yet you want to thump your chestΒ on things may happen. Β 

1 minute ago, Broadway Joe said:

Well yes, obviously. You talk sh*t but disappear when you are wrong and yet you want to thump your chestΒ on things may happen. Β 

So you want me to continue to talk sh*t?Β I thought the Giants would be a good team. I was wrong, what more needs to be said? Enough about me, go enjoy being in the playoffs. If I think the Giants can be a good teamΒ after April's draft I'll be back then.

1 minute ago, Go_Giants said:

So you want me to continue to talk sh*t?Β I thought the Giants would be a good team. I was wrong, what more needs to be said? Enough about me, go enjoy being in the playoffs. If I think the Giants can be a good teamΒ after April's draft I'll be back then.

More like if you talk sh*t you should eat crow.Β 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

More like if you talk sh*t you should eat crow.Β 

What counts as eating crow. Best I can do is say good job on making the playoffs. I can't do more than that. What team with a winning record did you beat that the Giants didn't beat. You want me to say the Giants areΒ the worst team in the NFL in 2021, I can say that, yet the worst team in the NFL still managed to find a way to beat the Eagles.

5 minutes ago, Go_Giants said:

What counts as eating crow. Best I can do is say good job on making the playoffs. I can't do more than that. What team with a winning record did you beat that the Giants didn't beat. You want me to say the Giants areΒ the worst team in the NFL in 2021, I can say that, yet the worst team in the NFL still managed to find a way to beat the Eagles.

Take it in stride, ya know? Not that serious. Make some proclamations, get proven wrong, take some rib shots, laugh it off, move on. You’re just making it worse on yourself.Β 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Guys, he just found out Joe Judge and probably Danny Dimes Β is staying for another year…maybe we should take it easy? Dunno if I could handle all that.

Β 

I do wish this thread could be cross posted into each forum somehow.

Daniel Jones is nowhere near as bad as people make him to be. Joe Judge on the other hand, I've never seen a coach so stubborn and so disconnected with reality.Β 

6 minutes ago, Go_Giants said:

This should do it.

32 minutes ago, Go_Giants said:

If I think the Giants can be a good teamΒ after April's draft I'll be back then.

So where are you and gmen hanging out these days,Β  Reddit? We're use to him Disappearing on a yearly basis since 2011. You, ahhhh ok?

See ya in April πŸ₯ƒ Or will you be here talking ishΒ if we lose Sunday?

Β