🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

2 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

So where are you and gmen hanging out these days,  Reddit? We're use to him Disappearing on a yearly basis since 2011. You, ahhhh ok?

See ya in April 🥃 Or will you be here talking ish if we lose Sunday?

I haven't talked ish on this board in weeks, I haven't said anything in here in weeks. You guys are the ones calling me out bringing me back here. As for me being okay, Gettleman is gone so I am doing a lot better. I knew he was not the right GM for the job when he took Barkley with the 2nd overall pick.

After taking a better look at your season, I could go on how you guys have not beat one team with a winning record, even the Giants managed to do that... twice!  

No I am not going to talk smack if you guys lose to the Bucs, you at least made the playoffs.

3 minutes ago, Go_Giants said:

You guys are the ones calling me out bringing me back here

To be fair, I didn't think he was talking about you coming back but Giants OG poster gmen. No idea who you are tbh? I'll assume given the posts the past 2 pgs you got overly excited in our GDT about the Eagles choke job during the first matchup. Only to dissappear the following month. Cool! 🥃

All good either way. See ya in April

34 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

Daniel Jones is nowhere near as bad as people make him to be. Joe Judge on the other hand, I've never seen a coach so stubborn and so disconnected with reality. 

He’s not not bad a lot of the time tho

Its fine to be that middle type guy if you can help your team win. When you pretty consistently hold them back or can’t generate much yourself, I think most would put you into the side of NFL starters who who should probably be swapped out for someone better.

I think Danny could probably find more success elsewhere with an actual supporting cast around him and a real NFL staff. But that’s a long journey to get to for the Giants.

3 hours ago, Go_Giants said:

I haven't talked ish on this board in weeks, I haven't said anything in here in weeks. You guys are the ones calling me out bringing me back here. As for me being okay, Gettleman is gone so I am doing a lot better. I knew he was not the right GM for the job when he took Barkley with the 2nd overall pick.

After taking a better look at your season, I could go on how you guys have not beat one team with a winning record, even the Giants managed to do that... twice!  

No I am not going to talk smack if you guys lose to the Bucs, you at least made the playoffs.

FWIW, the Eagles at least beat the Saints who ended the season with a winning record. Not saying that's a great win but I'm just saying that your stat is incorrect. 

7 minutes ago, Folesadelphia said:

FWIW, the Eagles at least beat the Saints who ended the season with a winning record. Not saying that's a great win but I'm just saying that your stat is incorrect. 

Correction noted, though that would mean the Giants has three wins against teams with a winning record.

14 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Guys, he just found out Joe Judge and probably Danny Dimes  is staying for another year…maybe we should take it easy? Dunno if I could handle all that.

I do wish this thread could be cross posted into each forum somehow.

He supports that...lol

On 1/8/2022 at 2:55 AM, Go_Giants said:

While I prefer for Judge to stay and given a chance to finish what he started. If Jim Harbaugh has interest in being a head coach here, we have to roll out the red carpet treatment to get him here.

On 1/8/2022 at 7:36 PM, Shockwave said:

Please explain...what is it exactly that Judge started....?

On 1/8/2022 at 8:18 PM, Go_Giants said:

Trying to make this a winning team, he inherited a mess it would be hard for most coaches to turn things around in just two seasons. 

4 minutes ago, Danger said:

Joe Judge was 100% unqualified to be a head coach to begin with, despite getting more talented from year 1 to year 2, the team regressed.

I was weary from the start because aside from Flores none of these Belichick coaching tree underlings have had success in the league. Vrabel I suppose partly counts being the play caller on defense on the field. Aside from that.. the rest of his  guys have failed miserably. The league needs to stop plucking people from NE because it's obvious whatever edge BB has it's not being passed on to these assistants. 

1 minute ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Imagine watching the Giants the past two years and wanting more of.... that.

Been watching them since 1984 and this season was a low for me. And that includes the putrid years with Dave Brown, Danny Kanell, Kent Graham, and the "bench Eli for Geno" pathetic 3 win 2017 season.

I still have no idea how they beat the Saints