🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

44 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

Le sigh..... Because I well educated, in a high paying job and deal with complex financial situations on a daily basis. My IQ is high. I graduate with honors both HS and College. My ASVAB was for the level of working on nuclear submarines. So if I am dumb, you are a fing moron. And with that, we can go ahead and lock this up. You just couldn't stop with the name calling, could you?

jerry-messing-41b.jpg?quality=80&strip=a

Yikes. 

7 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:
50 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

Le sigh..... Because I well educated, in a high paying job and deal with complex financial situations on a daily basis. My IQ is high. I graduate with honors both HS and College. My ASVAB was for the level of working on nuclear submarines. So if I am dumb, you are a fing moron. And with that, we can go ahead and lock this up. You just couldn't stop with the name calling, could you?

jerry-messing-41b.jpg?quality=80&strip=a

Expand  

Oh my lord, please give me the context on this. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Shockwave said:

I know my team has been hot garbage for a decade but this weekend...Pats, Eagles, and Boys getting eliminated... feels good man feels good. 

Who's train ya'll jumping on? Bills for me.

It's cool. Always good to see a division rival lose lol.

As for your question and a realistic choice that can actually win the SB, then its the Bills for me too. I wouldn't mind the Titans, but I can't see them winning it all.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Shockwave said:

I know my team has been hot garbage for a decade but this weekend...Pats, Eagles, and Boys getting eliminated... feels good man feels good. 

Who's train ya'll jumping on? Bills for me.

Probably bengals. Don't think their oline holds up though.