🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

12 minutes ago, Art_Vandalay said:

Probably shouldn’t be this way but ever since bringing home the Lombardi, a Cowboys loss gives me more joy than an Eagles win.

We reached the pinnacle, now I just wanna see their heart break over and over again 💔 

Legit laughed on that one Art. 🤣 

It's the only singular thing making this loss today bearable. Had the Cowboys won, made a SB run, I might of took a 6 month vacation to Reddit. 

34 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Poor McCarthy. Blaming everyone but the coaching staff and players. I mean , I get his frustration.  He sees the writing on the wall. At least we know where Dallas players get it from. 👍

That's why I knew Parsons was a real one when he seemed like the only Cowboys player interviewed after the Cardinals loss that didn't bring up the refs or want to focus on that. I was like that is a dude that gets it. He is an animal too. My jaw dropped so many times watching him this year. He was so much more important to that defense than Trevon Diggs lol. I'm not looking forward to facing him for years to come.

8 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

That's why I knew Parsons was a real one when he seemed like the only Cowboys player interviewed after the Cardinals loss that didn't bring up the refs or want to focus on that. I was like that is a dude that gets it. He is an animal too. My jaw dropped so many times watching him this year. He was so much more important to that defense than Trevon Diggs lol. I'm not looking forward to facing him for years to come.

No me neither. My only hope is that the Eagles (Howie) tries to find his own decade long answer for a position that has killed this defense for years.

We Got Smitty (stud)

Could of had Parsons

If we can somehow get Dean or Lloyd,  maybe it softens the hard reality, Dallas got the better player right now.

Like the Fletcher Cox - Luke Kuechly draft, can't go wrong with either IMO but like that decision it took teams different directions but both worked out. Guess time will tell.

Edited by Nabbs4u

9 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Could of had Parsons

I don't think we could've had Parsons unless we stayed at 6 and didn't pick up Miami's 1st rounder this year.

Dallas wouldn't have traded back if we told them we were moving up for Parsons. 

But, trust me I'm not unhappy with having DeVonta. After Reagor and Dillard I'm just happy to have hit on a 1st round pick and known we hit on it right away. Felt like when every Eagles fan wanted Fletcher Cox (since you mentioned him) and we  actually took him.

3 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Yet Eagles fans are the only classless fans in the NFL

Unfortunately we're the only ones who people seem to care about in that regard.

Just think back to the Super Bowl Parade and what Jason Kelce kept singing in song.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Eagles $5$ said:

It baffles me how they gave Dak that huge of a contract... But makes me happy.

This is why I think we sell high on Jalen. They’re both gonna fool you with great fantasy numbers but are going to consistently lose against the elite tier of QBs. Russell or Deshaun plz

29 minutes ago, Art_Vandalay said:

This is why I think we sell high on Jalen. They’re both gonna fool you with great fantasy numbers but are going to consistently lose against the elite tier of QBs. Russell or Deshaun plz

We don’t even know what’s up with Watson at this point, yeah large parts of the fanbase will get over what he did but I’m not rooting for it. In addition to that I always thought he was a little overrated. Like obviously a good QB but he didn’t seem to elevate the team as much as other top 12 QBs do, and people talk about him like he was too 5.

Russ I could see happening. But not sure what player we are getting and how long he’ll be effective.

Do you know the difference between Young Russell Wilson and current Jalen Hurts? 

The LOB

I get he's evolved into a great QB, I get he'd be un upgrade from current Hurts as a passer. What I don't get is the mind set that it's impossible for Hurts to also get better as a passer, like Wilson did. Please don't say arm strength,  he's no Allen either.

So options

A. Trade all 3 FRP for aging Russell Wilson, maybe get a 2nd for Hurts?

B. Keep Hurts add 3 of these players potentially Ojabo, Dean, Lloyd, Jameson, Leal, 

C. Keep Hurts trade up end up with Kyle Hamilton and Nakobe Dean

20 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

Matt's burner account is having a meltdown in NFL Gen and it's hilarious. With the mandatory "not really care but whatever" comment and all. 

Yeah it's hilarious. Hell the Dallas GDT is a great read too but I'm not posting in there. Be overkill. 

1 hour ago, Broadway Joe said:

Matt's burner account is having a meltdown in NFL Gen and it's hilarious. With the mandatory "not really care but whatever" comment and all. 

Remarkable how similar their MO is... just in a different way.

1. Post something controversial

2. Defend yourself at every opportunity

3. Eventually claim the other party is upset/they don't really care in the first place.

Absolutely comical.

• Like 2