πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

7 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

So what's worse, the Eagles getting embarrassed today or the Cowboys getting handed the chance to win a playoff gameΒ multiple times but crapping the bed?Β  I feelΒ like Eagles fans were able to move on by halftime so I think the Dallas loss has to hurt more.Β  I look forward to reading every page of Dallas' gdt in their forum lol.Β Β 

Who's expectations were super bowl and 11-12 wins and who's were 5-6 wins? I think that answers your question.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

So what's worse, the Eagles getting embarrassed today or the Cowboys getting handed the chance to win a playoff gameΒ multiple times but crapping the bed?Β  I feelΒ like Eagles fans were able to move on by halftime so I think the Dallas loss has to hurt more.Β  I look forward to reading every page of Dallas' gdt in their forum lol.Β Β 

Both of them are better than whatever Washington was this seasonΒ 

Mic Dro GIF by hero0fwar

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Who's expectations were super bowl and 11-12 wins and who's were 5-6 wins? I think that answers your question.

This. I wish the Eagles would have had a better showing but they were in the playoffs ahead of schedule. The Eagles played one of, if not the best, quarterback in history (especially in the post-season). The Eagles we're 8-9 point underdogs whereas Dallas was favored to win.Β  It's not even close.

7 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Is this a serious question? We were just happy to be there. Supposed bottom 5 roster managing to sneak in… Cowboys wereΒ preseason andΒ midseason SB darlingsΒ as usual,Β and also as usual did nothing with one of most talented rostersΒ in football.Β 
Β 

Our loss was obviously worse, but I mean no question who should be feeling worse about their franchise right now. If this Cowboys team can’t even win a playoff game what do they expect to change?

16 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

absolutely dallas losing. just about everyone sane would have been happy with a 7 win season for the eagles and expected 5. After the initial *** beating no eagles fan should be disappointed with how the season went.

Β 

cowboys on the other hand. "this is OUR year"......"How bout them playoff cowboys!"....... "dak top 5 quarterback!".....

Β 

Β 

doesnt get any sweeter

• Like 1