πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

I always thought the bottom 3-5 team talk was idiotic. I thought the most likely scenario would be 1. Dallas 2. WFT 3. Eagles 4. Giants, was the most likely outcome. Which made me a "homer." Also, Ryan Kerrigan was being banished to some cellar dwelling team and was leaving WFT just as they were getting good lol. I obviously discounted WFT's inability to ever build a perennial playoff contender. WFT fans seemed to forget that they have no history of doing so in Snyder's tenure. Also, the Eagles had ?'s at HC and QB so to me they had a high win/loss variability but as long as they got top 20 play out of Hurts they were going to be decent. However, with the Eagles o-line and d-line there was no question that they would be better than a bottom 3 roster. Eagles had/have to many good veteran lineman to be that bad. Also, Matt's left off that it was the "8" of us and Tony Romo who had some faith in this team.Β 

3 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Judge and Daniel Jones will help keep them down for another year at least.

such a bad franchise, like inexplicably bad from the top down at what they do

New GM will clean house, or at least should! Let's hope he doesn't. 🀞

4 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

I heard that they were gonna hire from within. So probably will still be terrible.

What a terrible franchise, like how do you make it a conversation as to which one is worse with Washington?

Football wise Washington at least is somewhat getting it together at least, it's just everything else now that's a dumpster fire.