πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

6 minutes ago, Eagles $5$ said:

I hope they make Cooper the highest paid WR... the guy has 0 heart. Just takes himself out of games (I have seen it multiple times this year) and looks like he has no confidence after drops or bad pass.Β 

Not defending him in the slightest but since his injury that wasn't supposed to be serious, he hasn't been the same? Kinda like when we found out Alshon played the entire 2017 season with a jacked up shoulder that needed surgery?

Curious if Cooper is in a similar boat? Glad he is because God knows he's killed us in the past but curious non the less?

4 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Not defending him in the slightest but since his injury that wasn't supposed to be serious, he hasn't been the same? Kinda like when we found out Alshon played the entire 2017 season with a jacked up shoulder that needed surgery?

Curious if Cooper is in a similar boat? Glad he is because God knows he's killed us in the past but curious non the less?

I’m pretty sure that’s the case. The guy has like three injuries at the same time.Β