Jump to content
Phire

🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘: The Suckiest bunch of Sucks that have ever Sucked.

Who wins the East in 2019?  

62 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will be the fairest of them all in 2019?

    • Philadelphia Eagles
    • Dallas Cowboys
    • New York Giants
    • Football Team


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Praise Howie

EkdYB8wXgAA3krt?format=jpg&name=large

Why must you post this to make me mad??? Lol

 

I am still more than fine with Reagor over Murray.

But Chinn was one of my man crushes and really wanted him in the 2nd.....Jalen Hurts was a dreadful pick....

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Week 6 vs Ravens

LT Jordan Mailata

LG Nate Herbig

C Jason Kelce

RG Jamon Brown

RT Jack Driscoll

 

From what was considered one of the Best OL in the NFL to start the season to this by Week 6, Unreal!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why people still continue to venture into The Linc with rival jerseys on is beyond me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

qhelzeazaqt51.png

 

We're only the 2nd most injured team this year!

Well, at least before yesterday. Who knows if Miles and the other dude are out now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

Why people still continue to venture into The Linc with rival jerseys on is beyond me. 

Probably because they consider football to be a leisure time activity and they go there to have fun.  They probably think that it is unacceptable for a team's fanbase to act like a bunch of absolute savages over something as stupid as a jersey.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bunch of mouthbreathers in that video. Those guys are the reason why we still hear about Santa getting pelted with snowballs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

Probably because they consider football to be a leisure time activity and they go there to have fun.  They probably think that it is unacceptable for a team's fanbase to act like a bunch of absolute savages over something as stupid as a jersey.

There’s a lot of things in this world that shouldn’t be. Or events or circumstances that are unfair or unjust. But there’s a way to avoid this. Just don’t go. If I don’t want to get mugged, I’ll stay off the street passed 10 pm. Your chances of getting punched by an Eagle fan on your couch is 0%. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

There’s a lot of things in this world that shouldn’t be. Or events or circumstances that are unfair or unjust. But there’s a way to avoid this. Just don’t go. If I don’t want to get mugged, I’ll stay off the street passed 10 pm. Your chances of getting punched by an Eagle fan on your couch is 0%. 

Maybe.  Then again, the Eagles organization could also institute rules that would make it not worth it for the fans to behave like knuckleheads.  If the team gave you a lifetime ban for being caught fighting in the stadium, I suspect that it might curtail the buffoonery to a great degree.

Edited by Uncle Buck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Uncle Buck said:

Maybe.  Then again, the Eagles organization could also institute rules that would make not worth it for the fans to behave like knukkleheads.  If the team gave you a lifetime ban for being caught fighting in the stadium, I suspect that it might curtail the buffoonery to a great degree.

I’ve heard of Lurie doling out lifetime bans or pressing charges. But let’s not pretend this is germane to just the Eagles. Just google (team name here) and brawl or fight and every team has a handful of videos. It’s a terrible look but it happens. If the NFL thought of it as a huge problem, they’d issue league wide legislature. Or at least put it on the owners vote. However, it’s avoidable. You’re taking a calculated risk. 9/10 nothing happens. 1/10 someone gets their *** kicked. I’m not swimming with sharks bro. And I’m not chumming the water beforehand if I do. Some people just ask for it. Very rarely does anyone get punched for no good reason. Usually theres some sort of over the top gloating or disrespect. It happens. Humans are humans. Ugly and all. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...