πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Dak should be out of the hospital today. 4-6 months of rehab. According to the Dallas Morning News.Β 

Jeez, that's worse than I expected. NFC Least, just got even leastier. But if Andy Dalton plays well then you guys will have much better negotiating leverage moving forward.

On 10/12/2020 at 9:34 AM, Danger said:

Jeez, that's worse than I expected. NFC Least, just got even leastier. But if Andy Dalton plays well then you guys will have much better negotiating leverage moving forward.

Not really. Some team will pay Dak what he wants. Pobably Elway if they don't get Trevor/Trey/Fields.

Edited by Jeezla

4 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Not really. Some team will pay Dak what he wants. Pobably Elway if they don't get Trevor/Trey/Fields.

I keep seeing everyone saying there's this big market but I'm not seeing it. I know its John flippin Elway but why would he give up onΒ  Drew Lock already (Rookie contract)Β to pay Dak $36M+?

I could see possibly Indy, some are suggesting SF but his market is that of Jadeveon Clowney this year rather than 6 to 8 teams all throwing 35-40MΒ his way IMO.Β 

He better not have any set backs (infection, ect) ala Alex Smith or Dak will be Teddy Bridgewater'd in FA.

So Lane has decided to NOT go the surgical route to fix his ankle issues right now!! Feel like I've seen this approach somewhere before?

Obviously we need him but I sure hope his ankle is takenΒ care of properly when we are eliminated or at worst in Jan/FebΒ for the 2021 season.

Edited by Nabbs4u

20 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

I keep seeing everyone saying there's this big market but I'm not seeing it. I know its John flippin Elway but why would he give up onΒ  Drew Lock already (Rookie contract)Β to pay Dak $36M+?

I could see possibly Indy, some are suggesting SF but his market is that of Jadeveon Clowney this year rather than 6 to 8 teams all throwing 35-40MΒ his way IMO.Β 

He better not have any set backs (infection, ect) ala Alex Smith or Dak will be Teddy Bridgewater'd in FA.

There doesn't have to be a big market, there just needs to be 1 team-Β like the Jags with Foles. Could be the Broncos. Could be the Colts. Could be the 49ers. Could be the Bucs. Could be the Bears. Could be the Vikings. Could be the Giants. Could be the Saints. Maybe the Falcons move on from Matty Ice. Somebody will want Dak, pending medicals.

Edited by Jeezla