🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

44 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Nfl network?

Your franchise is falling apart... and I am really happy about it

Haven’t seen anything, wasn’t sure

Got a ring and a franchise QB...it sucks now, but barring catastrophe we’ll be fine. If we truly tank  this year...lose the next 4 and drop 3 of the last 5....it might be a great thing long term. 
bad enough year for real change, gutting dead weight like Groh and some players. Being in position to grab a top Corner, WR or Pass Rusher. Enough money to check one of those needs off in free agency with some of the names expected to hit the market.

Sometimes it’s not your year. But hey, we’re a game back and as we’ve seen the Cowboys suck too and have a harder schedule. Let’s see how things go

I mean We could be rallying around Jason Garrett yet again and probably extending him for another 10 years. 

Think our versions of falling apart "vary drastically".  Enjoy that because truly hope that happens!!!

Edited by Nabbs4u

7 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Nfl network?

Your franchise is falling apart... and I am really happy about it

Fortunately our FO is far more competent than New York or Washington. If we can start drafting/developing better we'll be back in no time.