Rams vs Saints - part II

Webmaster

1 minute ago, NVRamsFan said:

Please don't ever change! I hear Kroenke owns a salt mine and gives tours out you should look into it.

Sheeesh.  Real fan cheers for his team regardless. Ram fans had their team taken away too you know. It’s not like they went to Portland! They went back home. (Not az) 

1 minute ago, Non-Issue said:

Not unless you are not understanding that the Saints still could have won the game. And they didnt. 

A competent call in that moment would have won the game. Not put them ahead, not given them a chance to win - it's the Saints moving on.

I've got no dog in this fight. Couldn't care less about it, until that moment.

Just now, El ramster said:

Sheeesh.  Real fan cheers for his team regardless. Ram fans had their team taken away too you know. It’s not like they went to Portland! They went back home. (Not az) 

tbh being a St. Louis based Rams fan is being that annoying guy who won't take the hint and leave a party. In this case the host spent $800MM trying to tell you to leave, and you still can't take the hint.

4 minutes ago, Non-Issue said:

Or they fail to score for one reason or another and it goes into overtime anyway. 

They would have been able to kill the clock to 4 secs left, and then had Will Lutz kick a FG - for which he's 14-for-14 inside the 40 this year, and 56-for-59 career wise.  Where he couldn't lose the game with a miss.   You can try and convince yourself that was the outcome, but man, it's super, super, super, thin.

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

He probably does own a salt mine. He made his money through Wal Mart, so the worker rights in a salt mine would be right up his alley.

If he doesn't I'm going to suggest he does and name it after you. You deserve so much more but that's probably the least he could do for you.

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

tbh being a St. Louis based Rams fan is being that annoying guy who won't take the hint and leave a party. In this case the host spent $800MM trying to tell you to leave, and you still can't take the hint.

You’re missing out my love. 

1 minute ago, showtime said:

What thing?  Wasn't he hurt or hampered on the sideline?

I think he has been playing hurt since the Eagles game.

The 3 weeks of rest helped it some but it will probably need some off-season attention.

I don't think it justifies those early drops though.

Archived