NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread #WinItAll4theHAUL

Phire

7 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

They definately need to update there rankings, and the trades are crazy, i tried to go a more realistic approach to trades instead of what was offered. Heres my Haul. Lemme know what ya think. BTW NO WAY MICHEL IS AVAILABLE IN ROUND 5 lol

Your Picks:
Round 2 Pick 4 (IND): Chukwuma Okorafor, OT, Western Michigan (A-)
Round 3 Pick 9 (MIA): DeShon Elliott, SS, Texas (A)
Round 4 Pick 11 (MIA): Mike Gesicki, TE, Penn State (A)
Round 4 Pick 31: Micah Kiser, ILB, Virginia (B)
Round 5 Pick 19: Sony Michel, RB, Georgia (A)
Round 5 Pick 30: Jason Cabinda, ILB, Penn State (C+)
Round 6 Pick 30: D.J. Moore, WR, Maryland (A)

Agreed, it's not really all that fun with such outdated rankings.

38 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

If he truly thinks that Allen is the best QB in the draft I don't see the issue with it.

Idk how you can think that if you watched him play this year though. People just want him to be Wentz cause he is tall, athletic, and went to a small school. The reality is he is not accurate when throwing the ball and makes some seriously questionable decisions. He is more Jake Locker than Carson Wentz imo.

1 hour ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Mel Kiper has Josh Alllen going number 1 overall in his first mock. Dude has officially lost it. 

He also has the Eagles going OT @#30?

OT Kolton Miller, UCLA

Next 2 picks OT Conner Williams, Tex .... DE Rasheem Green, USC

Thoughts?

12 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

He also has the Eagles going OT @#30?

OT Kolton Miller, UCLA

Next 2 picks OT Conner Williams, Tex .... DE Rasheem Green, USC

Thoughts?

I like Okorafor more as a high ceiling guy but Miller can play for sure. Would love to get one of the top OTs in the draft that late. The problem is he has never played on a good OL in college so he is kind of hard to project, but I think he has good feet and is powerful enough up top. 

Right now, I am all in on a trade back to the early second to pick up Sony Michel. He would be an amazing complement to Ajayi and would give us a third down option and Home run hitter right away, and would develop in to an every down back eventually. 

I know it won’t happen, and we have bigger needs, but I love the way he runs the ball. 

1 hour ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Right now, I am all in on a trade back to the early second to pick up Sony Michel. He would be an amazing complement to Ajayi and would give us a third down option and Home run hitter right away, and would develop in to an every down back eventually. 

I know it won’t happen, and we have bigger needs, but I love the way he runs the ball. 

We are fitting to win the super bowl with like 6 really good players on IR we have no needs fam.

16 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I'd be cool with that. I think trading back out of #32 is a realistic option.

Archived