2019 NFL Combine

SmittyBacall

1 minute ago, Forge said:

That length too. But personally? Something isn't matching up with that time and his tape, and I'm actually a Sweat fan. I need to go back and watch some more because that's not what I have seen. Definitely locking himself himself up higher on the boards 

I certainly haven't seen the domination that's why I would have him as an early 2nd rounder but 4.42 is just absurd. Interesting in his 3cone

Just now, Forge said:

I said it in the 49er forum, I'm not sure Polite is going to go in the first round. I think he's definitely taken a step back behind the others. The need for edge rushers may be too great for him to completely fall out, but he's the low man on the totem pole at this point for sure. 

We saw it last year with Landry. It's certainly possible.

5 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

I certainly haven't seen the domination that's why I would have him as an early 2nd rounder but 4.42 is just absurd. Interesting in his 3cone

Said the same thing in the 49er forum. There should be more domination in his game if he's got that kind of explosion and speed, and there wasn't. Gets a lot of sacks and makes a lot of plays through effort and motor and sticking with it. Could be a linear athlete though, so I'm going to be curious about the 3 cone as well. 

14 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Josh Allen with the talk he should be the number one pick but he doesn’t run? Is he injured or he just can’t put his money where his mouth is?

Lol the hate for Allen is real. 

Archived