2019 NFL Combine

SmittyBacall

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Where do people think he gets drafted

Could go as high as 4 in my opinion if Bosa / Allen are gone in the top 3. Detroit to replace Ziggy could make some sense I think. His floor is probably 16 to Carolina? 

1 minute ago, Fureys49ers said:

Chase Winovich showing out.

Love his tape. Wish he was a little younger (will be 24 before the draft) but I think he is going to be a valuable piece to a rotation for some team. A more athletic Brian Robison. And I can see a similar career. Would be an ideal third rotational guy behind your two starters at DE.

6 minutes ago, Fureys49ers said:

Chase Winovich showing out.

I'll be curious about his stock. Is this real, or is this Sam Hubbard type showing out where it looks great, and then he still goes in late day 2

Just now, Forge said:

Could go as high as 4 in my opinion if Bosa / Allen are gone in the top 3. Detroit to replace Ziggy could make some sense I think. His floor is probably 16 to Carolina? 

As both a Lions fan and a Michigan fan I will not be happy if Detroit drafts Gary... All athleticism with no technique in the top 10? No thank you...

1 minute ago, rob_shadows said:

Hmm...Ferrell refused to run a 40 but is doing the drills... He worried about testing slow?

Could be. I mean, he's not really an athletic freak, and the one thing he props his draft stock on is how refined he is on the field. Maybe taking a stance of just showing off his good side? 

Archived