2019 NFL Combine

SmittyBacall

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Josh Allen with the talk he should be the number one pick but he doesn’t run? Is he injured or he just can’t put his money where his mouth is?

runnin with lb's

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Josh Allen with the talk he should be the number one pick but he doesn’t run? Is he injured or he just can’t put his money where his mouth is?

He's had a peculiar off season. Choosing not to run and really participate in the combine after pulling out of the senior bowl at the last second...I have to wonder if there's an injury or something going on as well because you really don't see a lot of people take that kind of stance. 

Edit

Oh, he may be running later. 

Just now, Forge said:

He's had a peculiar off season. Choosing not to run and really participate in the combine after pulling out of the senior bowl at the last second...I have to wonder if there's an injury or something going on as well because you really don't see a lot of people take that kind of stance. 

Dropping his stock to fall to the Raiders confirmed.

1 minute ago, SBLIII said:

Sweat has to be moving up with 4.42. Not high on him technique wise but that size speed combo might be lethal

That length too. But personally? Something isn't matching up with that time and his tape, and I'm actually a Sweat fan. I need to go back and watch some more because that's not what I have seen. Definitely locking himself himself up higher on the boards 

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

He probably jumped Polite in the pecking order.

I said it in the 49er forum, I'm not sure Polite is going to go in the first round. I think he's definitely taken a step back behind the others. The need for edge rushers may be too great for him to completely fall out, but he's the low man on the totem pole at this point for sure. 

Archived