ESPN 2019 Power Rankings

DigInBoys

I get that it's mostly a list to get reaction, so not gonna get too into the weeds.

But not sure how the hell the they wound up with this list.

How was that anemic team who barely could play offense down the stretch #1? Especially with all the rental players up for deals.
I get a certain amount of residual respect for the Saints, but it was pretty clear Drew is fading fast.
How are the steelers that high with all the drama and their best players leaving?
Why would anyone put a Kirk Cousins led team that high?

a lot of places to poke hole and ask questions
But that was the point. 

20 minutes ago, Buckweath said:

Lol. It is hard to be objective, isn't it?

Chiefs got you guys in their pocket and this is not changing anytime soon.

I like you, though.

the chiefs are unequivocally the better team imho but in fairness to the guy the chargers literally did win last time they played

21 hours ago, Kiltman said:

I get that it's mostly a list to get reaction, so not gonna get too into the weeds.

But not sure how the hell the they wound up with this list.

How was that anemic team who barely could play offense down the stretch #1? Especially with all the rental players up for deals.
I get a certain amount of residual respect for the Saints, but it was pretty clear Drew is fading fast.
How are the steelers that high with all the drama and their best players leaving?
Why would anyone put a Kirk Cousins led team that high?

a lot of places to poke hole and ask questions
But that was the point. 

Kirk was the most pressured QB in the league and still put up 30tds , 4000 yards, and only 10 ints.

28 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

the chiefs are unequivocally the better team imho but in fairness to the guy the chargers literally did win last time they played

Are the Dolphins better than the Pats because the last time around they beat them?

I mean, serious question.

8 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

Kirk was the most pressured QB in the league and still put up 30tds , 4000 yards, and only 10 ints.

but what did it matter? When it matters he always seem to not be good enough.
Caveat: This is largely influenced by him as a Redskin. I saw him in 3 games last year and he was all over the place.

I mean it's not just Kirk that makes me down on the Vikings 

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

but what did it matter? When it matters he always seem to not be good enough.
Caveat: This is largely influenced by him as a Redskin. I saw him in 3 games last year and he was all over the place.

I mean it's not just Kirk that makes me down on the Vikings 

Vikings need to get our offensive line corrected before we can judge him.

1 minute ago, TENINCH said:

Vikings need to get our offensive line corrected before we can judge him.

I think people are too hard on him in general, the overpay didn't help him, but it is what it is.
They figure out the oline, run the ball more and let him PA and play with a robust offense...he certainly could flourish.
Though the skins oline was solid and that didn't help there, but he does have more weapons for now up there.

But yea man, like all the NFC has heavy caveats.

Oline, offensive play calling and overall depth is probably the Vikings'.

Health, what we do with our FAs and how we go about bolstering the lines for the future are the Eagles' top concerns.

1 hour ago, Shady Slim said:

How are the chiefs better. Serious question. I dont see an argument for them at all. That is the crazy part. If there was an argument i can concede its a toss up. It's not. Chargers are clearly better. Convince me they arent. 

Patriots

Chiefs

Colts 

Texans

Chargers

Ravens

Saints

Rams

Bears

Cowboys

Seahawks 

Eagles

History and Parity in the league suggest 5 to 6 of these teams, won't be around next post season. 

Archived