NFL DRAFT RUMOR THREAD

49erurtaza

7 hours ago, KingOfTheDot said:

You draft for need in the top 3 you continue to draft in the top 3. This is coming from a guy who wants his team to go EDGE as well but we’re picking in the top 5 for a reason. We need talent more than anything. 

O.o And I've tried explaining to you the logjam we would have at DT and I did say that ALL WE HAVE IS DEE FORD! WHO IS GOING TO RUSH FROM THE OTHER SIDE!?!?!?!? Can you hear me now?! It's literally a gaping hole on the other side.

If BPA vs Need is all you're going to say to me, perhaps you need to ignore my posts? ¬¬

4 hours ago, Counselor said:

Wishful thinking from a Niners fan 

100% accurate but just trying to make sense of the QW rumors as a team that has spent 3 of their last 4 first round picks on DTs

I've said before that the raiders would be foolish to trade up. Maybe we are trying to get another team to do so? IDK lol

10 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

f BPA vs Need is all you're going to say to me, perhaps you need to ignore my posts

There was a time forge wrote this two paragraph, detaled post and he literally said it was too long to read. 

Don't bother 

I'm with you, QW is a good player but it would be Overkill. 

5 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Why? Williams is better than Bosa...

I think they woukd prefer an edge.  Same reason the niners would take Bosa over Williams, really. Just depends on how they want to build the defense

1 hour ago, Chrissooner49er said:

O.o And I've tried explaining to you the logjam we would have at DT and I did say that ALL WE HAVE IS DEE FORD! WHO IS GOING TO RUSH FROM THE OTHER SIDE!?!?!?!? Can you hear me now?! It's literally a gaping hole on the other side.

If BPA vs Need is all you're going to say to me, perhaps you need to ignore my posts? ¬¬

First of all you’re being unnecessary, watch the tone. 

Second You’re worried about log jams as if Depth isn’t vital. There’s a reason Lynch is scouting him and why he’s in consideration. You act is if passing on Bosa means you won’t draft an EDGE later on. Your team also has needs at WR, Secondary and OL.

Third I’ll ignore you now since you’re being so emotional and can not handle posting on here. 

47 minutes ago, N4L said:

There was a time forge wrote this two paragraph, detaled post and he literally said it was too long to read. 

Don't bother 

I'm with you, QW is a good player but it would be Overkill. 

Yeah I ain’t reading paragraphs. Guys can make their points in less characters. Now you go join your emotional friend in the corner.

7 hours ago, AlanFanecaFan said:

Clellin Ferrell at Edge from Clemson to the Steelers @20 seems to be a real possibility based on how Steelers scouting pre draft matches up....position of need, underclassmen, power 5 school, Tomlin or Colbert show up to pro day.

Is underclassmen a prerequisite for the Steelers? That seems very strange if true

8 hours ago, Dr.O said:

Guys the Jets have been connected to so far are Jonah, Josh Allen, and Ed Oliver. Most likely 1 of these dudes will be the guy at 3 or where ever if there

Taking Jonah would be in a trade down right? Thought he was definitely outside the top-8 or so unless there’s a trade 

30 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

First of all you’re being unnecessary, watch the tone. 

Second You’re worried about log jams as if Depth isn’t vital. There’s a reason Lynch is scouting him and why he’s in consideration. You act is if passing on Bosa means you won’t draft an EDGE later on. Your team also has needs at WR, Secondary and OL.

Third I’ll ignore you now since you’re being so emotional and can not handle posting on here. 

You can ignore without commenting on the other poster in this manner. Try that next time. Thanks. 

Archived