NFL DRAFT RUMOR THREAD

49erurtaza

41 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Hollywood Brown is a beast.

A talent no doubt....but I'll be surprised if the lisfranc foot injury doesnt recur. Dont know the specifics of Browns injury other than surgery was done, but its a bad news injury in his line of work. Be interested to know other NFL players (WR's) that have had similar injury and their history going forward.

2 minutes ago, Dr.O said:

Guys the Jets have been connected to so far are Jonah, Josh Allen, and Ed Oliver. Most likely 1 of these dudes will be the guy at 3 or where ever if there

Makes me think you guys are going to try hard to trade back.

3 hours ago, Forge said:

I'm very close to leaning that way myself now. Before, I was like 70% sure it was Bosa. It's seriously like 52/48 at this point

1 hour ago, HoboRocket said:

The beat writers aren't that good. It's the AZ sports talk radio that has the insiders. Doug and Wolf, Burns and Gambeau, Mike Jurecki are all the reliable ones.

It was Gambo.  I haven’t listened to him today but he said they wouldn’t pick Q Williams #1 a couple weeks ago.  

Clellin Ferrell at Edge from Clemson to the Steelers @20 seems to be a real possibility based on how Steelers scouting pre draft matches up....position of need, underclassmen, power 5 school, Tomlin or Colbert show up to pro day.

1 minute ago, AlanFanecaFan said:

Clellin Ferrell at Edge from Clemson to the Steelers @20 seems to be a real possibility based on how Steelers scouting pre draft matches up....position of need, underclassmen, power 5 school, Tomlin or Colbert show up to pro day.

I don’t think he slips to 20

4 minutes ago, AlanFanecaFan said:

Who else would that apply to this year?

2 minutes ago, jetjuice said:

Who else would that apply to this year?

Main box heck is Where a Tomlin/Colbert show up to pro day...then followed by what else I stated.

Off hand, LSU, Notre Dame, Clemson, Houston, Mich St, Michigan, Texas(I think), WVU.

Greedy, one of 3 Clemson guys in Ferrell/Lawrence/Mullen seem to be very possible.

1 minute ago, AlanFanecaFan said:

Main box heck is Where a Tomlin/Colbert show up to pro day...then followed by what else I stated.

Off hand, LSU, Notre Dame, Clemson, Houston, Mich St, Michigan, Texas(I think), WVU.

Greedy, one of 3 Clemson guys in Ferrell/Lawrence/Mullen seem to be very possible.

Greedy is one of the main guys I've been mocking to Pittsburgh at 20. They're also in a prime spot to take sliding talent if there's a run on QB's early. Any chance you guys take Rashan Gary if he falls?

1 minute ago, jetjuice said:

Greedy is one of the main guys I've been mocking to Pittsburgh at 20. They're also in a prime spot to take sliding talent if there's a run on QB's early. Any chance you guys take Rashan Gary if he falls?

Im guessing they view him more of a 3-4 DE and they’re pretty set with Heyward and Tuitt.

I could see the raiders trading up to get QW if they truly think the niners are going to take him. 

I think gruden wants his Warren Sapp again. 

I also don't think he gets past the Jets. If he's as good as everyone keeps saying, why would three teams pass on him?

1 hour ago, N4L said:

I could see the raiders trading up to get QW if they truly think the niners are going to take him. 

I think gruden wants his Warren Sapp again. 

I also don't think he gets past the Jets. If he's as good as everyone keeps saying, why would three teams pass on him?

Wishful thinking from a Niners fan 

Archived