Washington Free Agency 2019

lavar703

7 minutes ago, Woz said:

I'm not saying he wouldn't be a nice signing. I'm saying one of the first guideposts in the ILB market is quite high for a so-so player.

There you go again, “so-so,” that’s way, way off base. All the guy does is make plays. He’s the heart and soul do that ravens defense which is one of the best in the league and he has always created huge problems for the Steelers high flying offense. 

Remember his “should’ve been pick 6 of Kirk a few seasons ago,” if he hadn’t fumbled that ball on his way into the end zone that probably ends up a Ravens win. He just makes plays. He’s well worth the money unlike some other high priced free agents we’ve signed who rarely make game changing plays. 

14 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Kwon Alexander just got $14M and people actually think we’re going to be players for CJ? Lmao 

They can make room for him. It’s been displayed before. Get rid of the dead weight on our defense, extend a few players we know we want to keep a few more years like Kerrigan, TWill, Scherff and  Reed. Cut VD. All of s sudden you have room to sign a guy like CJ Mosley.

I’d rather give the money to a player like Mosley than some “eh” free agents like we we’ve been doing for a while now.

36 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

They can make room for him. It’s been displayed before. Get rid of the dead weight on our defense, extend a few players we know we want to keep a few more years like Kerrigan, TWill, Scherff and  Reed. Cut VD. All of s sudden you have room to sign a guy like CJ Mosley.

I’d rather give the money to a player like Mosley than some “eh” free agents like we we’ve been doing for a while now.

I cannot imagine Bruce paying Mosley $16M a year. 

9 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I cannot imagine Bruce paying Mosley $16M a year. 

Well that’s true. 

I’m sure we’ll sign 3 back up level players for the same amount and then lack the playmakers to make a real difference on the field.

ugh, sigh 

Archived