2019 NFL Free Agency - let the money flow like water!

SmittyBacall

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Honestly, still don't think it makes much sense given you guys don't have any cap issues and he's an animal. Texans, Bills, Cards should all be lining up to throw up trade offers in my opinion. They all have money, they all have picks, they all have needs. 

I agree. He’s a stud. But we drafted a guard in the 2nd round last year so they’re probably at least taking calls on him. I doubt they’re the ones calling around. 

Just now, sdrawkcab321 said:

There’s been smoke since last night. Browns players and some reporters were going wild. Speculation is OBJ. 

I'm torn..if this is the case, do I hate you because I really want OBJ on the niners...or do I just nod my head and say, "you guys deserve this"? 

44 minutes ago, EL Guapo said:

Rumors that the Browns are looking to cut or trade Zeitler 

Ok, we've done business before. We got a lot in common - this is the 2nd team we've had in our city, we've lost a lot, we both found our franchise QBs - so let's make some magic. We got Watson because of you, you got Ward and Chubb because of us. We're brothers, basically.

3rd for Zeitler? Maybe a conditional pick in 2020?

Let's do this. See you in the AFCCG. 

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Ok, we've done business before. We got a lot in common - this is the 2nd team we've had in our city, we've lost a lot, we both found our franchise QBs - so let's make some magic. We got Watson because of you, you got Ward and Chubb because of us. We're brothers, basically.

3rd for Zeitler? Maybe a conditional pick in 2020?

Let's do this. See you in the AFCCG. 

I just need you guys to spend as much money as possible (or re-sign Honey Badger) before your team decides to get board and just offer ET something instead. 

5 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Oh boy I like these rumors but no one has said anything info on anything

All these guys saying something is happening yet no one will put an ounce of detail to it. Seems fishy. These supposed insiders like to be vague and act like they’re in the know. 

1 hour ago, jrry32 said:

He just has a very big head.

Forum Rules 

Do not post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. This includes references in usernames, signatures, avatars, and PMs. 

Consider this a warning