Who are your Favorite players regardless of position?

brownie man

RB Josh Jacobs
RB Darrell Henderson
RB Wes Hills
WR DK Metcalf
WR N'Keal Harry
WR Hakeem Butler
WR Parris Campbell
WR Terry McLaurin
WR Miles Boykin
WR Mecole Hardman
WR Stanley Morgan
WR Keelan Doss
WR Ashton Dulin
OG Chris Lindstrom
C Garrett Bradbury
C Elgton Jenkins
OT Andre Dillard
OT Trey Pipkins
DT Quinnen Williams
DT Ed Oliver
DT Jerry TIllery
DT Jeff Simmons
DT Trysten Hill
DT Renell Wren
DE Josh Allen
DE Montez Sweat
DE Maxx Crosby
CB David Long
CB Isaiah Johnson
CB Sean Bunting
CB Corey Ballentine
S Amani Hooker

• Justice Hill
  • Darrell Henderson
  • Benny Snell (went to high school about 2 miles from where I live)
  • Terry McLaurin
  • Kahale Warring
  • Max Scharping
  • Hjalte Froholdt
  • Garrett Bradbury
  • D'Andre Walker
  • Zach Allen 
  • Khalen Saunders
  • Jeffrey Simmons
  • David Long (U-M CB)
  • Chauncey Gardner-Johnson
  • Iman Lewis-Marshall (I'm not giving up!)

1. N'Keal Harry, WR--Had to watch him man handle USC on several occasions. He has the mentality and tools you want in a WR. Would love the Raiders to pair him with AB.

2. Ed Oliver, DT--He's becoming underrated imo. Raiders took two smaller DT's in the last draft in Hall and Hurst but I would have no problems taking Oliver this year. I think he goes later than his talent warrants and he's a top DT very quickly.

3. Brian Burns, Edge--After Bosa/Allen I think Burns is the top edge and it'll take some time but there is plenty to like about him

4. Nasir Adderley, DB--I don't think Adderley will ever be a truly elite S but I don't doubt that he hangs around and has a very solid NFL career with a few pro bowls. A Devin McCourty type career.

5. Charles Omenihu, DE--Is too stiff to ever be a huge sack number guy but love his frame and think he enjoys a solid career. Seems to be the type of DE Gunther may try and target. 

6. Mitch Hyatt, OL--Selfishly hope he drops in the draft so the Raiders can snag him in the middle rounds, see him playing well when given the opportunity.

7. Marvell Tell, DB--Watched a lot of Tell at USC and he steadily improved every single year here despite a circus of a program that lacked elite coaching. I truly think his best football is ahead of him and if he lands in the right DB room will surprise a lot of people.

8. Rodney Anderson, RB--Another player I hope drops for very selfish reasons. His injury obviously will cause him to go lower than if he was completely healthy but in 2-3 years I think he's up there with Jacobs as the best back from this class.

9. JoeJuan Williams, CB--Not a particularly strong CB class at the top so he may be over drafted as he is a project but I really like what I've seen from Williams and think he has the potential to be a high end #2, low end #1 CB.

10. David Long, LB--Would love a shot at him in the mid rounds. Not a 3 down LB imo but would serve well in a nickel role or on a defense with space eaters in front of him. 

Ed Oliver - Loved him since high school. Applewhite really screwed his college production by hiring that moron as his DC after Oliver’s freshman year.

Chris Lindstrom - Underrated prospect. Will be a top 7 OG in this league

Garrett Bradbury - Very good player. Top 10 OC if he lands in the right scheme.

Deebo Samuel - Excellent route runner with damn good hands. Will be a good WR in the league

Travis Homer - Best pass-pro RB in the draft so he’ll have the hardest part down for most rookies. Good athlete. Steal in the mid rounds.

TJ Hockenson - Beast

Noah Fant - Beast but not as good of a blocker as Hockenson but a better athlete.

Jeffrey Simmons - Beast. Sucks about the injury

Montez Sweat - Elite athlete. Don’t think he’ll ever be an elite pass-rusher but I do think he can be a guy who can defend the run well and get 8-10 sacks a year.

Short list for now but they’re the ones I’ve watched the most.

3 hours ago, HoboRocket said:

Josh Allen

Montez Sweat

Deebo Samuel

Miles Sanders

Mike Weber

Josh Allen

Bennie Snell

AJ Brown

Chris Lindstrom

Drew Lock

Josh Allen

Devin Singletary

Caleb Wilson

Josh Allen

Noah Fant

Ed Oliver

Christian Wilkins

Devin White

Josh Allen so nice you list him twice

7 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Montez Sweat - Elite athlete. Don’t think he’ll ever be an elite pass-rusher but I do think he can be a guy who can defend the run well and get 8-10 sacks a year.

I am hoping he falls to Dallas. I have faith in Rod to turn him into one.

- Nick Bosa

- Ed Oliver

- Jeffery Simmons

- Dexter Lawrence

- Zach Allen

- Hakeem Butler

- Parris Campbell

- Dwayne Haskins

- Andy Isabella

- Wes Hills

- Daniel Wise

- John Cominsky