Eagles sign DT Malik Jackson

.Buzz

33 minutes ago, Danger said:

Honestly don't know much about him, but I guess he can start along side Cox.

At 30 Million per, yeah this sucks.

I know this is a typo, but I love how we went from 3 million a year to 10 million a year to 30 million a year in 2 pages lol

3 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Soooo... safe to assume Timmy Jernigan isn't coming back?

they declined his option, his non football injury and endurance concerns before that made it easy to move on from.

Liked timmy when he was on

2 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

they declined his option, his non football injury and endurance concerns before that made it easy to move on from.

Liked timmy when he was on

I know @jrry32's still holding out hope we can sign him on a prove-it deal to at least get reps as a rotational NT.

Anyone actually  think he plays and gets paid for all 3 years? Not sure why people keep freaking out over the years and total number of the reported contract???

All I want to know is the Guaranteed Money? That number will dictate whether IRS a 1 year rental or 2 year contract on average. He won't  see all 3 years and 30m unless he plays above and beyond. 

Malik next to Fletcher should be fun to watch!!!

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

Anyone actually  think he plays and gets paid for all 3 years? Not sure why people keep freaking out over the years and total number of the reported contract???

All I want to know is the Guaranteed Money? That number will dictate whether IRS a 1 year rental or 2 year contract on average. He won't  see all 3 years and 30m unless he plays above and beyond. 

Malik next to Fletcher should be fun to watch!!!

I thought they would have been better off trading for him at 11 mill and then not being on the hook for any bonus tying up future cap,  I thought he would have got around 7-8 a year that is why in the "got cut" thread  I gave for the reason no one wanted to trade a 7th.   

Archived