Cheifs close to deal with S Tyrann Mathieu 3 years 42 million

49erurtaza

Makes me think of the Watkins signing last year and Veach talking about his strategy being using his FA money to go get the best player you can get. He did the same thing this year. Mathieu is gonna bring so much of the right kind of culture to that defense. That's worth the money.

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

Last visited 10 minutes ago. Last posted on Friday. Wonder when the shame will wear off.

Whenever, if ever, he comes back, he will never hear the end of it. Didn't he do something similar when he said "Game over" and KC lost? Hahaha.

2 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Last visited 10 minutes ago. Last posted on Friday. Wonder when the shame will wear off.

Wait, he deleted all those posts? Dude needs to learn how to roll with the punches. If you whiff that badly, you just need to lean into it. He's only making it worse on himself.

54 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Wait, he deleted all those posts? Dude needs to learn how to roll with the punches. If you whiff that badly, you just need to lean into it. He's only making it worse on himself.

Yeah just own it.

Anyone who’s been here long enough and bothered to have an opinion about things has been wrong plenty of times.  Who cares?  Roll with the punches, have a laugh and move on.

I'm split on this singning. The Honey Badger is versatile and a leader in the secondary. In theory a duo of Berry and Mathieu gives me chills, but realistically Berry will probably never reach historische prime again. The money is concerning, since we need a lot to sign Chris Jones, Tyreek and also to give Mahomes his huge contract in a few years. We'll see how the contract is structured, probably like the Watkins one with an out after year 2. But i hope Veach knows what he is doing with the money.

12 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Made outrageous guarantees about the Chiefs signing Landon Collins, wanted to make bets about being able to ban people if he was right, etc.  

Typical NFL Gen buffoonery.

We get a few of these guys every year. I simply chuckle at this point. Because I'm dead on the inside.

Archived