2019 MLB Regular Season Discussion

Thelonebillsfan

7 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Time for the Tribe to blow it all up and try again in 2020. Who would have thought having 4-5 AA or AAA replacement level position players/sticks (great job as a team hitting .219) and dumping $20 million in salary (great job with the Edwin trade, that's looking great) would have such an impact? 

I'd look for the poor Dolan family to "break even or lose" a lot more money this year, while the overall value of the team continues to climb. Do everyone a favor and just sell it already. It's ridiculous. 

Not like it's going to make much of a difference but at least they did something smart this season and just called up Oscar Mercado.  He's been hitting well in AAA and to be honest at this point I think I'd be an upgrade as an outfield bat.  

23 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Hal da based Gawd. 

I love Cashman though. So he shouldn’t be a part of your diss lol. 

That was straight respect.  Should throw Friedman in there as well for not touching that deal.

6 minutes ago, Slateman said:

Eh, it helps to hit against one of, if not the, worst bullpens in the history of baseball

Sure does. But even still, only 12 players in history have homered in 3 straight innings.

His 26 game on base streak is the longest in the majors currently. And despite playing the first month “broken,” he has the 5th highest wRC+ in the NL, 10th overall, at 161.