2019 MLB Regular Season Discussion

Thelonebillsfan

43 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Based off what lol, Eloy's 70 AB's ?

White Sox aren't giving you Eloy for Gleyber in reality

Based off of Gleyber already putting up 4 WAR in a season’s worth of ABs, whereas Eloy has to hit like Manny Ramirez consistently to exceed what Gleyber is already capable of?

lol at the Yankees even entertaining Eloy for Gleybabe

Edited by redsoxsuck05
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

Based off of Gleyber already putting up 4 WAR in a season’s worth of ABs, whereas Eloy has to hit like Manny Ramirez consistently to exceed what Gleyber is already capable of?

lol at the Yankees even entertaining Eloy for Gleybabe

Another 2 homers for Gleyber.

Edited by bigbadbuff23835

Just now, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Gary Sanchez seems back to his old self. Shows just how bad he was hurt last year.

Makes my comment-and-run about him already being better than Realmuto look good lol

I get that Severino totally lost the ball in the lights, but the optics on that misplay were awful. The casual fan will think he just gave up on a foul pop up for no reason!!

7 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

teams basically gotta play a 6 inning game with the astros. harris, pressly and osuna in the 7th-9th innings are unfair

Welcome to the “exploit domestic violence to get a great closer for nothing” club. But we got Gleyber too!!

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, redsoxsuck05 said:
1 hour ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Who the **** buys a horse ranch in FLORIDA

What

https://nypost.com/2019/05/20/yoenis-cespedes-bizarre-mishap-could-create-mets-money-battle/

2 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

teams basically gotta play a 6 inning game with the astros. harris, pressly and osuna in the 7th-9th innings are unfair

It really is. Its too bad you guys wont cash in any prospects this year though, Luhnow isnt going to trade for anyone lol 

If the giants do trade Bum, I want him to go to an AL team that is going to use him as a DH on off days lol