2019 MLB Regular Season Discussion

Thelonebillsfan

Madison Bumgarner is a ****ing legend. He has an ongoing feud with Puig going back a few years. Puig hits a home run off of Bum today and Madison says after the game:

"he is a quick study, it only took him 7 years to hit that pitch" LOL

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, N4L said:

Madison Bumgarner is a ****ing legend. He has an ongoing feud with Puig going back a few years. Puig hits a home run off of Bum today and Madison says after the game:

"he is a quick study, it only took him 7 years to hit that pitch" LOL

It was certainly funny, though he should probably keep the quips to a minimum until he's actually a replacement level pitcher again

7 hours ago, Forge said:

It was certainly funny, though he should probably keep the quips to a minimum until he's actually a replacement level pitcher again

He's the GOAT postseason pitcher. As far as I'm concerned, the dude has total carte blanche to say whatever he wants whenever he wants and still get unconditional respect.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

He's the GOAT postseason pitcher. As far as I'm concerned, the dude has total carte blanche to say whatever he wants whenever he wants and still get unconditional respect.

Careful, that's how you end up with Curt Schilling lol

Time for the Tribe to blow it all up and try again in 2020. Who would have thought having 4-5 AA or AAA replacement level position players/sticks (great job as a team hitting .219) and dumping $20 million in salary (great job with the Edwin trade, that's looking great) would have such an impact? 

I'd look for the poor Dolan family to "break even or lose" a lot more money this year, while the overall value of the team continues to climb. Do everyone a favor and just sell it already. It's ridiculous.