2019 MLB Regular Season Discussion

Thelonebillsfan

12 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

Yankees just set the record for most consecutive games with a Home Run... On the first at bat of the night be DJ Lemahieu. And Judge just went back to back

Coley Harvey: So one Yankees chase for 28 has been accomplished. All that’s left to answer now is: will that other chase for 28 be checked off at the end of the year?

Just traded for tommy Pham but I gave up Rendon to get it done.  Biggest reason was because I had a logjam in the infield.  Arenado / Baez / Moncada / Rendon / Carpenter is a lot to sort out with just 4 middle infielder positions to fill and this is with Trevor Story coming back off IL Saturday

Tried to trade Arenado for Christian Yelich earlier in the season and got a counter offer of Arenado / Baez for Yelich / Freddy Galvis.  I was willing to do it if he replaced Galvis with Jean Segura instead but of course he wanted to rip me off so he never responded back

Edited by footbull3196

https://twitter.com/ckamka/status/1143690569392238593?s=19

10+ K starts since 4/29/2008 (Max Scherzer's MLB Debut)

89 Scherzer
84 Phillies
78 Cubs
78 WSox
78 Rangers
75 Dbacks (3 by Scherzer)
75 Yanks
72 Mariners
66 Angels
63 Brewers
58 Marlins
56 Jays
56 Cards
53 Reds
52 Braves
48 Rox
42 Padres
41 Bucs
39 Royals
38 A's
30 Twins
20 O's

Is that good?

Edited by Slateman

So I know defensive stats still are in their infancy but how exactly is the range calculated, particularly for outfielders as they shift more often. Like how is Trout with his speed constantly below average in his range? Do they not adjust for starting position?