2019 MLB Regular Season Discussion

Thelonebillsfan

48 minutes ago, tom cody said:

Yeah, Scherzer's a pretty good pitcher. Where does he rank among pitchers of this decade? I think he's somewhere in the top 3-5. 

Prob right behind Kersh and ahead of Sale.

dont know where to Verlander.

Edited by redsoxsuck05
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

Prob right behind Kersh and ahead of Sale.

dont know where to Verlander.

Honestly, Scherzer and Verlander are 2a and 2b. Not even sure how you'd separate them. Max has more Cy Youngs, but Verlander has an MVP and a WS ring. Similar innings, similar wins, similar ERAs and FIPs.

Sale is about 500 innings short of where they are.

14 minutes ago, Slateman said:

Honestly, Scherzer and Verlander are 2a and 2b. Not even sure how you'd separate them. Max has more Cy Youngs, but Verlander has an MVP and a WS ring. Similar innings, similar wins, similar ERAs and FIPs.

Verlander's got Kate Upton and thats gotta count for something :)

Mets just fired their pitching coach.  Not upset about this, the bullpen blew many games this year so far.  I had us with 86 wins before the season so maybe this lights a fire because the starting pitching rotation outside of Vargas is still respectable 

1 hour ago, footbull3196 said:

Mets just fired their pitching coach.  Not upset about this, the bullpen blew many games this year so far.  I had us with 86 wins before the season so maybe this lights a fire because the starting pitching rotation outside of Vargas is still respectable 

They hired an 82 year old replacement.

3 hours ago, footbull3196 said:

They need to fire Micky, so he can come back to Cle, and work his voodoo magic.  The staff and BP took a big step @sdrawkcab321 once Willis came on board in his place

2 minutes ago, N4L said:
7 minutes ago, N4L said:

The dodgers steal signs at home. These hitters seem to know what's coming 

Filthy **** ing cheaters

Giants start using multiple signs with a runner on second, and what do you know? The dodgers are swinging and missing 

35 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Wait what.

Did the Giants really just put one sign down with a runner on second before this? That's asking for it dude.

No, they were putting one sign down with no runner on second

Then there was a runner on second and they started putting multiple signs down and all of a sudden there was more swing and miss 

The damage was done at that point though