Cowboys & Rams to play in Hawaii on August 17th

UtahUtesFan

12 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

It’s about TV ratings. Chargers have a soccer stadium right now, but they care fine due to views.

That bc they couldn't get San Diego to pay for their stadium. If they were still in SD, they draw bigger crowds. Instead, they're 2 -3 hours away from their fanbase.

7 hours ago, Tyty said:

I see I’m not the only one that has an innate desire to assault birds on oceanic islands, I like your style. 

Where's the support for assaulting birds on freshwater islands? Until you've brought down a great blue heron with a crossbow, boy, you haven't lived.

August is one of the hottest months in Hawaii, but I don't think that will bother a Texas team, so why not?

14 hours ago, N4L said:

@turtle28 it's all about the money and there simply isn't enough people in the islands to support an NFL team. 

Imagine being an east coast team and having to fly 11+ hours

Just not going to happen 

And yet they're repeatedly talking about putting a team in London (imagine being a west coast team and having to fly 11+ hours) ...

I eagerly await hearing how Cowboys Nation will take over the stadium with their humongous Hawaiian fanbase.

On the real though, good for all my Island brethren to be collecting them tourism bucks.  And as a heads-up to anyone going out there, if you even have to wonder whether or not the locals are making fun of you... they are.

On 3/25/2019 at 2:16 PM, The LBC said:

I eagerly await hearing how Cowboys Nation will take over the stadium with their humongous Hawaiian fanbase.

On 1/21/2019 at 2:03 PM, The LBC said:

By the way, keep up the talking about other teams fans and you'll run the risk of spending that two weeks as a Patriots fan away from this site.

But anyway. 

It's a friggin' preseason game! 

***SPOILER ALERT***

Garrett will bench all of the starters and trot out an even more vanilla offense than normal while McVay will do his best to erase everyone's memory of his Coaching  results during the Super Bowl. It's going to be a one-sided affair that will mean... nothing.    I'm just hoping that McVay take's a swing at Garrett after the game.  Jason would steal that midget's soul so fast that it'd knock the hair-dye off his head.  Don't pick fights with a soulless person.   

31 minutes ago, ///mcompact said:

But anyway. 

***SPOILER ALERT***

Garrett will bench all of the starters and trot out an even more vanilla offense than normal while McVay will do his best to erase everyone's memory of his Coaching  results during the Super Bowl. It's going to be a one-sided affair that will mean... nothing.    I'm just hoping that McVay take's a swing at Garrett after the game.  Jason would steal that midget's soul so fast that it'd knock the hair-dye off his head.  Don't pick fights with a soulless person.   

We don't try in the preseason. We probably won't play the vast majority of our starters the entire preseason again. Also, nobody is afraid of Garrett. The only thing that dude knows how to do is clap while he gets his arse handed to him.

26 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

We don't try in the preseason. We probably won't play the vast majority of our starters the entire preseason again. Also, nobody is afraid of Garrett. The only thing that dude knows how to do is clap while he gets his arse handed to him.

giphy.gif
Don't make fun of our clapper

40 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Also, nobody is afraid of Garrett. The only thing that dude knows how to do is clap while he gets his arse handed to him.

Say that to his red face, tough guy.  He'd ball you up like silly putty and roll you across a Sunday paper with a fierceness. 

Lions%20Cowboys%20Football%20(1).JPG

3 hours ago, ///mcompact said:

But anyway. 

***SPOILER ALERT***

You've been waiting all offseason to post this, haven't you?  It would be cute if it wasn't so freakishly petty.

It was a sarcastic dig at one specific Cowboys fan, who knows who he is, who is a friend of mine on here, and who probably got a chuckle out of the post.  Or am I wrong, @Matts4313?

On 3/26/2019 at 9:00 PM, The LBC said:

You've been waiting all offseason to post this, haven't you?  It would be cute if it wasn't so freakishly petty.

It was a sarcastic dig at one specific Cowboys fan, who knows who he is, who is a friend of mine on here, and who probably got a chuckle out of the post.  Or am I wrong, @Matts4313?

That is an obvious lie, Matts doesnt have any friends.

On 3/26/2019 at 4:05 PM, jrry32 said:

sean mcvay got his *** handed to him in the superbowl

Archived