NFL News & General Info Thread

Kiltman

Just now, Jroc04 said:

Jenkins and Brooks have to be considered I think. But it's stretching it. You'd think each team, on average should have 3. So, one would figure the best team would get about 5-6 on the list. 

Jenkins was 96 lol. 

Down 6 from last year. 

29 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Jenkins and Brooks have to be considered I think. But it's stretching it. You'd think each team, on average should have 3. So, one would figure the best team would get about 5-6 on the list. 

I forgot Kelce. 

You know, I'm going to get a lot of flak for this, but Bill Belichik is overrated. Tom Brady is definitely the reason for success for that team. 

In their playoff career, Bill Belichik's defense has allowed 20.6 PPG. Even in today's NFL where offenses are more prominent, that's only an average ranked defense while you have Tom Brady putting up monstrous numbers and making his job easier.

23 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

How is the best RT (non Eagle bias) in the NFL barely making the top 100? Damn?

People just latch on to LT too much

In the league today there are probably better Left side Rush defenders than right, so Lane is going against the best
z4e7sQR.gif

But whatever, these lists are always dumb

3 hours ago, Kiltman said:

People just latch on to LT too much

In the league today there are probably better Left side Rush defenders than right, so Lane is going against the best
z4e7sQR.gif

But whatever, these lists are always dumb

CMJ every time i see this 

1 hour ago, Daimonas said:

CMJ every time i see this 

I gotta be honest. I still don't know exactly what happened. Did Lane just predict an inside spin move and he punched through his inside shoulder and threw him? 

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

I gotta be honest. I still don't know exactly what happened. Did Lane just predict an inside spin move and he punched through his inside shoulder and threw him? 

he was like oh hey von miller go to the corner and make me my money and thats what happened 

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

he explains it exactly that way in his top100 video actually. imo the skill and timing is more impressive than it would be if he just threw him to the ground.

Archived