NFL News & General Info Thread

Kiltman

NLES thoughts on some of the recent posts:

• Cox, she better be banging to try and impregnate someone's wife, what's the exchange rate for the North Carolina chicks? 

7 dallas area, 5 everywhere but Sweden?  

Had to google it...

Catherine-Cuesta-Jeffords-Josh-Jeffords-

• Clement looked a little too cushy with the fam honestly, and $468K for 2017 doesn't mean he should buy her a new one iyam. (sidenote, he's making more than Ajayi this year in base salary) 

How's a professional sports player making half a million dollars this year plus potential appearances and local endorsements gonna take a high school counselor's vehicle lol. Unless that counselor is loaded he better be getting her a new car.

5 minutes ago, Danger said:

I don't care either way, but the NFL is stupid for keeping Steelers/Ravens over Rams/Eagles

Not really. No one cares about the Rams, barely even their own fan base. Ravens -Steelers is a Rivalry Game that's been going on for almost 2 decades. Two teams fighting for their Division that's usually a knock down drag out fight.

Besides, that also allows another Rivalry Games to be bumped the following week after that game when the Rams play Seattle. No way they can justify back to back SNF games for either the Eagles (SEA/LA) or Rams (PHI/SEA).

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

No one cares about the Rams, barely even their own fan base.

I'm in LA and this is true. The Coliseum was about 25% empty for the Saints game this past Sunday, and that included an estimated 10k-15k of the capacity were NO fans. 

There has not been a night game for the Rams since they returned to LA at the start of last year. I think the NFL execs would not like to show a partially empty stadium on prime time TV.

However, knowing how well our fans travel, it's easy to suggest we could have filled all seats for Week 14. The Steelers-Ravens rivalry is legit, doesn't bother me that they chose that. 

Speaking of Eagles in off the field news. Malcolm Jenkins who is a founding member of the Player Coalition that has been in talks with the NFL regarding the protests among other things is now looking at a proposal submitted from the league. 

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21606390/nfl-offers-100-million-plan-social-justice-organizations-partnership-players

Unfortunately there seems to be some different viewpoints within the Coalition. 

3 hours ago, Phire said:

How's a professional sports player making half a million dollars this year plus potential appearances and local endorsements gonna take a high school counselor's vehicle lol. Unless that counselor is loaded he better be getting her a new car.

It's more about the message though. Teens living up to their true potential despite the challenges, and adults with influence over kids sticking to their words. The media outlet obviously showed the pic and ran the story, but who knows if he really kept it or whatever. 

3 minutes ago, 808 said:

It's more about the message though. Teens living up to their true potential despite the challenges, and adults with influence over kids sticking to their words. The media outlet obviously showed the pic and ran the story, but who knows if he really kept it or whatever. 

Yeah I know, I'm just saying things tongue-in-cheek. I think it's a fun story and I'm sure the counselor isn't walking to work lol.

4 hours ago, Phire said:

the car is like at least 8 years old. 

Archived