NFL News & General Info Thread

Kiltman

34 minutes ago, Jlash said:
38 minutes ago, Danger said:

Wait wha?

He's in the part of Fl that is the central time zone.

Yup. It's the South up here. North Florida = Old South and South Florida = the North. Pretty much sums up the craziness in this state lol.

2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Color me wrong on that one.....

There were Twitter reports the day before Free Agency began in the spring that said Britt had landed in Atlantic City airport claiming to be "signed by the Eagles." Thank goodness that was false. xD

36 minutes ago, 808 said:

There were Twitter reports the day before Free Agency began in the spring that said Britt had landed in Atlantic City airport claiming to be "signed by the Eagles." Thank goodness that was false. xD

I had the hot take in the offseason that Alshon wouldn't be worth the money and also thought no way Eagles would be able to get him. I thought Britt because of his history with Groh would be a good #2 for much cheaper. I also was in the go trade for Brandin Cooks camp. 

Needless to say: so much wrong on my end. 

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

I had the hot take in the offseason that Alshon wouldn't be worth the money and also thought no way Eagles would be able to get him. I thought Britt because of his history with Groh would be a good #2 for much cheaper. I also was in the go trade for Brandin Cooks camp. 

Needless to say: so much wrong on my end. 

Kudos for the candor. I wanted to trade for Brandin and draft Dalvin. Was looking to keep that kitchen full of Cooks. 

Archived