NFL News & General Info Thread

Kiltman

20 minutes ago, marky_b27 said:

Isn't the reason why they are keeping our game against the Rams off SNF is that they are planning to move the Rams Seahawks game to SNF the week after.

Ostensibly yes.

The fact that they limit the # of primetime games a team can have it stupid. I get that you want other teams to get exposure... but use that as an incentive to get better. Let the best teams play on primetime. If that means one team has eight of them, so be it. Beat them to get to the big stage.

45 minutes ago, Phire said:

Ostensibly yes.

The fact that they limit the # of primetime games a team can have it stupid. I get that you want other teams to get exposure... but use that as an incentive to get better. Let the best teams play on primetime. If that means one team has eight of them, so be it. Beat them to get to the big stage.

Actually I´m fine with limiting the number of games by team, earlier in the season I was sick of seeing the Chiefs pretty every week. If it was up to me we wouldn´t play in prime time any week. 

11 hours ago, Phire said:

Ostensibly yes.

we still got a monday night game against the raiders in week 16 so no biggie. 

57 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I hate primetime games to be honest. Id rather keep afternoon games. I hate having to stay up that late when i have drag myself outta bed at 5:30am. 

*Wow this such an old man response. Ill see myself out*

My feelings are identical. Apart from I get up at 6. Those 30 minutes are effin sweet too. 

33 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

I live on the west coast so prime time games are over by 9 pm so i dont mind them. 

Dude. I'm pretty sure a few weeks ago the Sixers went to play in LA and the game didn't start until 11 PM EST. Y'all serious right now? That ain't just bologna, that's oscar meyer weiners.

1 hour ago, ninjapirate said:

I live on the west coast so prime time games are over by 9 pm so i dont mind them. 

I'm in central and the football watching is so much better. I hated waiting till 1 PM for games. Now they start at noon.

Archived