NFL News & General Info Thread

Kiltman

On Jones:

"Jones had "mini-open repair" surgery performed by Dr. Robert Anderson to repair the Achilles -- a less-invasive procedure that has netted good return rates for NFL players since it was introduced in 2012. The average time of return to play from the mini-open is about nine months, which is about how far out from surgery Jones is now. Baltimore Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs came back from the procedure in just over five months and posted double-digit sacks in each of his next two seasons."

I imagine CB has more intensive movements with the Achilles than most positions. But good to hear players have had a lot of success afterwards. 

12 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

On Jones:

"Jones had "mini-open repair" surgery performed by Dr. Robert Anderson to repair the Achilles -- a less-invasive procedure that has netted good return rates for NFL players since it was introduced in 2012. The average time of return to play from the mini-open is about nine months, which is about how far out from surgery Jones is now. Baltimore Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs came back from the procedure in just over five months and posted double-digit sacks in each of his next two seasons."

I imagine CB has more intensive movements with the Achilles than most positions. But good to hear players have had a lot of success afterwards. 

Jason Peters had a similar injury and came back to continue his HOF career. 

17 minutes ago, eagles18 said:

Jason Peters had a similar injury and came back to continue his HOF career. 

Little concerned he's gonna be a full go on a pretty cold northeast day for the first time in a while. Think it's supposed to feel like it's around 13 on Sunday. Not exactly great for fringe extremities. But I would imagine Dr's would know better to push him. Hear he's been practicing since December 13th. I guess he's had some cold weather practice in. 

1 hour ago, nlesthought said:

I’m somewhat concerned that Todd Haley could be going to Dallas for the OC spot. At the same time them getting rid of Marinelli is a good thing iyam 

I think there is a bigger chance that he will replace Bruce Arians at Arizona.

15 hours ago, marky_b27 said:

See the Vikings locked up the 2nd seed, so we're not going to meet them.

Good chance they win their home game so we'll still see them in the NFCCG. As long as the Defense keeps playing the way they are, we can beat anyone from the WC round at the Linc. Anyone!

Foles is just Lulling the Masses to sleep. Which includes us as Fans.

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

Good chance they win their home game so whoever the Eagles give a free pass to will see them in the NFCCG. As long as the Offense keeps playing the way they are, we will be beat by anyone from the WC round at the Linc. Anyone!

Foles is just terrible 

FIFY 

It's all part of the Master Plan young Grasshopper! 

Give Eagle Fans SB aspirations with MVP level type play by Wentz only to crush their dreams by injury. Same fans get excited by Nicky Benjamin's debut only to come crashing back down to earth giving them Zero expectations shortly thereafter.

Makes the Eventual 3 gm Run, that more Magical. Remember DTM is our HC. Doug The Magician!✍???

Archived