2019 Day 3 Gems

Humble_Beast

6 hours ago, SBLIII said:

There is no way Hall is going round 4.

This receiver class is sooooo deep though. Guys like Dortch, Hardman, Hall, Ridley (who's being forgotten now) could all drop to the early 4th and could all easily be starters. I'm so excited to grab a value guy on day 3.

6 hours ago, SBLIII said:

There is no way Hall is going round 4.

The way people are talking, there may be only one or two receivers in the first round.  Then there are five or six that are out front after I guess DK Metcalf, like Deebo Samuel, NKeal Harry, the Iowa State guy, Parris Campbell, Marquise Brown, and AJ Brown.  I'd be shocked if Hall goes before any of them, and that might take up all the receivers to go in 2 and 3.  Ridley probably goes before him too.

59 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

This receiver class is sooooo deep though. Guys like Dortch, Hardman, Hall, Ridley (who's being forgotten now) could all drop to the early 4th and could all easily be starters. I'm so excited to grab a value guy on day 3.

Yeah, good receivers will be picked up on day three. 

6 hours ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Not that I know of, he'll have to show that in his Pro Day I guess

All I watched of Hills was from a few highlight tapes admittedly. That being said, the dude has legitimate talent and I'm excited to see him in the NFL. He's got great vision, surprising lateral cuts, and his main trait is running extremely hard with constant churning legs.

On 3/29/2019 at 7:21 AM, BleedTheClock said:

All I watched of Hills was from a few highlight tapes admittedly. That being said, the dude has legitimate talent and I'm excited to see him in the NFL. He's got great vision, surprising lateral cuts, and his main trait is running extremely hard with constant churning legs.

An RB coache's dream

13 minutes ago, YogiBiz said:

JoeJuan Williams is going to slip to a team that loves to develop CB’s and he’s gonna sit a year. And year two. He will be a starter. Plays just like Xavien Howard. 

I'm a big fan of Williams. Do you really think he slips to day 3?

Archived