who are some of your fan favorite players n your team that you didnt like?

Kiwibrown

19 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

How could someone not like Duke Johnson? He was our best and only playmaker during our 0 & 1 win seasons.

I imagine the multiple complaints about a lack of touches can rub people the wrong way. It may have been tolerated while we were 1-31 but when we're winning (last year) and he's still complaining, it isn't a great look.

It's warranted for sure - I hope he's able to be happy and get the touches he deserves on another team, but he has become someone I'm not crazy about keeping as we move forward.

1 hour ago, BleedTheClock said:

My eyeballs.

Makes sense. I'm assuming that was while he was at Miami - with Cleveland he's been a thoroughly average player. Admittedly, he's not a "bum" like I first said - but he's not the type of guy I would get more touches.

3 hours ago, FrantikRam said:

Makes sense. I'm assuming that was while he was at Miami - with Cleveland he's been a thoroughly average player. Admittedly, he's not a "bum" like I first said - but he's not the type of guy I would get more touches.

He's a below average runner. Maybe JUST below average. But the dude is elite on 3rd downs and running routes out of the backfield or even from the slot. He's the ideal 2nd string RB to spell a powerful workhorse. I don't think he should start for teams, but he has tremendous value as a pass catching RB. Not many RB's in the league do it better than Duke--he just doesn't get the same amount of snaps as some of the guys we consider "elite" pass catchers.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

I was off the Tyrod Taylor train as soon as we traded for him. That was Dorsey's dumbest move by far.

At least he didn't let that mistake become an even bigger one by not drafting Mayfield. That would have been your old typical Brown move. 

• Like 3

Kirk Cousins. I simply couldn’t stand him. I think he’s a good QB and I do think he’ll be better for the Vikings than he was for us but for whatever reason I just always expected him to do something stupid or play like crap when we needed him most and he would. 

• Like 1

I gotta go with Todd Gurley. He is decent, but I don't think he is as great as his numbers suggest. With Mcvay he has had some massive holes made for him due to scheme and Oline play.

I have a feeling his career is nearing the down hill slide.