(Poll) Win-Loss Predictions

Mind Character

How many wins do we finish with?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. How many wins do we finish with?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/08/2019 at 04:25 AM

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I still think Pittsburgh will be the toughest game on the schedule, at least until we can actually prove we can beat them.

They aren’t the most talented team, but they absolutely own us.

Those games should convey whether there's a changing of the guard or if Big Ben isn't ready to hand the reigns over to Baker in the AFCN just yet. 

Overall, I think 4-2 in the AFCN would be a success.  Sweep Cincinnati and split with Pittsburgh and you've come out pretty good.  Sweeping one of Baltimore or Pittsburgh would be a nice statement. 

12 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Those games should convey whether there's a changing of the guard or if Big Ben isn't ready to hand the reigns over to Baker in the AFCN just yet. 

Yeah, they’re huge imo.

12 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Overall, I think 4-2 in the AFCN would be a success.  Sweep Cincinnati and split with Pittsburgh and you've come out pretty good.  Sweeping one of Baltimore or Pittsburgh would be a nice statement. 

I don’t like Baltimore’s roster and “plan” with Jackson as much as some (mostly Baltimore fans), so I honestly want 5-1.  I can live with a split with Pitt.  Baby steps and all.

8 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I don’t like Baltimore’s roster and “plan” with Jackson as much as some (mostly Baltimore fans), so I honestly want 5-1.  I can live with a split with Pitt.  Baby steps and all.

I don't think it is a good long term plan unless Jackson improves greatly as a passer but short term I'd rather have a gimmicky QB than a Flacco or another below average starter. It will certainly be a flawed offense but better as a fan of that team to watch Jackson run around than not having any excitement at the QB position. Basically it's the reason I wanted Manziel, had grown bored with our offense.

4 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

I don't think it is a good long term plan unless Jackson improves greatly as a passer but short term I'd rather have a gimmicky QB than a Flacco or another below average starter. It will certainly be a flawed offense but better as a fan of that team to watch Jackson run around than not having any excitement at the QB position. Basically it's the reason I wanted Manziel, had grown bored with our offense.

I guess, it just seems odd to do something that’s seemingly destined to fail.

Who knows though, maybe Jackson improves significantly as a passer or stops running so much.

I think if jackson commits to being a good passer he could become a middle of the road qb. 

The thing that would get me as a ravens fan is that his running was good not great or excellent. If you are guna be a a one trick pony that trick has to be lights out, which for jackson it isnt.

I could be wrong but I just don't think Jackson is going to be a decent NFL QB.

His accuracy is horrid. People (Baltimore fans) excuse it by saying it's due to his mechanics and he'll improve, but I don't think something like that happens easily. He has to have ~natural~ accuracy being hindered by poor mechanics and I just don't see that ~natural~ accuracy.

He's decisive which is good, but he's also a one-read QB. Doesn't progress through his reads.

Extremely inconsistent altogether when it comes to passing and that's with the fact that his legs are a huge threat. If he ever tries to deliver from the pocket more and his legs are less of a threat, defenses will play the pass better.

Idk, I just don't see it at all. Half of the Ravens fan base seem to be skeptical as well, while the other half are just overly optimistic about him (at least that's what I see on Reddit). Not that I'm upset - I hope they go all in on Lamar.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I’m probably over analyzing. However, New England is a “ceiling test” and Pittsburgh is a “where are we now test.”

Eh, NE is a great playoff team because they have a QB/Coach who doesn't usually crumble under the pressure and have a lot of post season experience. I don't think regular season NE is that scary anymore though. If we traded divisions with the Patriots we'd expect to win the AFCE division by 5 games.

That said, I wish we could trade divisions with the Patriots.

Edited by Thomas5737
  • Like 1

On 4/24/2019 at 10:34 AM, candyman93 said:

I’m probably over analyzing. However, New England is a “ceiling test” and Pittsburgh is a “where are we now test.”

interesting post but cleveland is ready to climb the wall cleveland splits with pitsburgh due to the fact the refs wont call a holding call against pittsburgh .