Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

2 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

In short, town has way too much leigh-way to be wrong; for near-perfect town/scum winrate balance of a setup at this size, the town should only be getting one ML.

Just my opinion, though; play tends to differ from Java mafia quite a bit but I think the basic advantage is still there... I'm not really surprised town won both games. (Note: I haven't read last game either)

I think the biggest disconnect is comparing competitive games you've played in to whatever the hell it is we're doing here. xD

I'll give more players another 6-10 hours to chime in to gauge interest in keeping this going with the 9 or so we have.

Otherwise I'll get out plans to keep this going as a "tag-in-tag-out" mini-series. 

Either way, I'll get a new setup out tonight. 

I don’t think we can attain what you originally envisioned.  Should make it invitational next time. 🤷🏼‍♂️ Hurt feelings, but then your effort is not squandered on plebs.

4 hours ago, Dome said:

How was last setup town sided? Lol.

mafia should’ve and would’ve won with both members surviving if not for a major player error that more or less outted that player as mafia. I have no control over that and it had nothing to do with mechanics.

I actually think that last game was quite balanced. I’m not sure what you’re seeing. Maybe others could chime in.

It was mafia sided a tiny bit both games imo. Definitely not town sided

1 hour ago, Dome said:

I'll give more players another 6-10 hours to chime in to gauge interest in keeping this going with the 9 or so we have.

Otherwise I'll get out plans to keep this going as a "tag-in-tag-out" mini-series. 

Either way, I'll get a new setup out tonight. 

Im good to continue. Probably wont be around at the first of June though

I’ll just turn this into a mini mafia thread. People can hop in and out without a huge time commitment. Opens us up to a lot more games too, anything from 3-9 player games could be on the table.

I’ll post a game with all available details, including the deadline for each night and people can decide if they want to play. Then we can reset after each game.

I’ll still keep track of stats like w/l and t/m/o but not much else.

I’ll get a new game and signup post out sometime later today. 

31 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm still participating. 

11 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Yup so am I'm. This has been fun 

I’m expecting more or less the same people to be interested, this will just give us more flexibility 

@Pickle Rick, @The Orca, @Counselor@TheKillerNacho, @Tk3, @DingoLadd, @ET80. @Nazgul, @Forge@James@MWil23@SwAg@theuntouchable, @rackcs, @Malfatron, @wwhickok

Being on this list isn't signing you up for anything, it's just a list of players that had showed interest previously. If you want to be removed from this list, let me know and I won't tag you for any of the micro games.

This is now a thread for a series of micro mafia games for 3-9 players, rather than a scored tournament. These games will usually last 48-96 hours, so it's not a huge commitment, I'm looking for a rotating cast of players I can tag when they start. I'll do first come first served sign up, with a 24 hour cool down period if you were just in the previous game to get different groups a chance to play.  

1 minute ago, Dome said:

@Pickle Rick, @The Orca, @Counselor@TheKillerNacho, @Tk3, @DingoLadd, @ET80. @Nazgul, @Forge@James@MWil23@SwAg@theuntouchable, @rackcs, @Malfatron, @wwhickok

Being on this list isn't signing you up for anything, it's just a list of players that had showed interest previously. If you want to be removed from this list, let me know and I won't tag you for any of the micro games.

This is now a thread for a series of micro mafia games for 3-9 players, rather than a scored tournament. These games will usually last 48-96 hours, so it's not a huge commitment, I'm looking for a rotating cast of players I can tag when they start. I'll do first come first served sign up, with a 24 hour cool down period if you were just in the previous game to get different groups a chance to play.  

Im in

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Carbon-14

Goons or Werewolves?

Night 1 - Sunday 11pm EST

Night 2 - Monday 11pm EST

Night 3 - Tuesday 11pm EST

7 Players 

@The Orca, @Forge, @rackcs, @Counselor@DingoLadd, @Pickle Rick, @SwAg

Side note: is there any sort of thread for people to sign up to run games? Like a general mafia discussion thread? I know bcb said he has one ready to go but I just got a mafia game ready and I'd like to get in line.

Just now, rackcs said:

Side note: is there any sort of thread for people to sign up to run games? Like a general mafia discussion thread?

nope. just let people know you've got one and people kind of just work it in whenever. 

Archived