2019 Live Draft Chat

dll2000

2 hours ago, Epyon said:

Anyone know anything about him? I got nothing... Edit, posted too late, thanks for the above breakdown

Was expecting Alize Mack-TE there as a move TE. 

Alize Mack is absolutely worthless lol. He was drafted only because he is the correct size for a tight end and was highly regarded coming out of high school but never even remotely lived up to the hype from that. Coming from a Notre Dame fan that loves tight ends, we didn’t miss out by missing out 

39 minutes ago, AZBearsFan said:

In all reality, with the drafting of Ridley and signing of Patterson and Hall I wonder if it’s not in the cards that Wims adds 5-10 lb and takes on a move TE role. Could be stellar in that role IMO. It’s really how Burton came to be in that role too - was drafted as a WR. 

Look at the :20 mark and how big he looks in that week 17 game already. His size and speed relative to the  safeties and LB generally covering that position could be a huge weapon. 

I like the outside the box thinking.

Just now, Tyty said:

Alize Mack is absolutely worthless lol. He was drafted only because he is the correct size for a tight end and was highly regarded coming out of high school but never even remotely lived up to the hype from that. Coming from a Notre Dame fan that loves tight ends, we didn’t miss out by missing out 

But then again average players from ND occasionally blow up in the league completely unexpectedly. Like Theo riddick, he was unbelievably average at ND but was pretty solid for Detroit 

Either way, Alize Mack is New Orleans' problem/potential player now.... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Onto the priority UDFAs!

Ronheen Bingham-Edge is still my guy.... and I see it being really likely we get Heistand's former O-lineman Alex Bars mentioned a few pages back, specifically because of that Heistand connection.

6 hours ago, AZBearsFan said:

Need another *future* starter. There aren’t any 2019 starting spots open, unless you’re talking about kicker. 

Starter  capacity ..   give us  game-changing depth  rookie season,  then  take over  starter  or stay great depth depending  on  how contract yrs line up ...

Just now, Epyon said:

We just picked up Emmanual Hall-WR as an UDFA

A lot of people had him rated high, but he dropped because he doesn't always fight through press contact/block very well. not the most physical guy, but can fly

i stopped watching after our last pick. Did anyone grab that guard from wisco?

5 minutes ago, Epyon said:

We just picked up Emmanual Hall-WR as an UDFA

Deep ball WR threat from Missouri.

This is a quality pick up as well...I could see us keeping seven WRs if these bottom of the depth chart guys can play teams...

Allan Robinson

Anthony Miller

Taylor Gabriel

Javon Wims

Riley Ridley

Emmanuel Hall

Cordarrelle Patterson

That is probably one of the deepest WR group in the NFL...just need to hope Ridley & Hall can cover kicks early in there careers.

Archived