2019 Live Draft Chat

dll2000

Without a lot of roster spots open anyone advising their player to sign with Bears as an UDFA is a fool unless they are a TE, kicker, LB or DL.

Too much comp.

Some good players arent going to make this team.   

2 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

The battle at RB/WR/Weapon is going to be insane on this team with the talent & depth we now have at these spots.

If Emanuel Hall is a viable candidate for WR, and his skill set suggests he’s EXACTLY what Nagy wants, then Wims to TE makes only that much more sense. 

Making this move tonight in Madden when I start a new franchise with our create-a-Player draft class. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AZBearsFan said:

If Emanuel Hall is a viable candidate for WR, and his skill set suggests he’s EXACTLY what Nagy wants, then Wims to TE makes only that much more sense. 

Making this move tonight in Madden when I start a new franchise with our create-a-Player draft class. 

I wouldn't even more Wims...I would hope having Wims, Ridley & Hall one of the three step up and you feel food enough to let one of the higher paid vets like Robinson or Gabriel go next year and create more cap space...I think given this scheme Wims could be a good outside guy.

• Like 1