2019 Draft Weekend Discussion!

RaidersAreOne

36 minutes ago, Silver&Black88 said:

I'll take less value over no value, but ok.

No you wouldn't. You would have b*tched like crazy if we traded down for bad value.

I think the market wasn't there to trade down regardless.

I wanted White but I wanted Ferrell in a trade up after that. So getting Ferrell is bittersweet in that sense. But the pick says that Ferrell was their guy after Bosa so you take your guy over someone you don't love but may be a better rated prospect imo. You don't hitch your wagon to someone you don't love.

1 minute ago, 101Raider said:

I’m starting to feel in the minority with him here, good to hear someone else likes him I love Murphy and would be ecstatic.  Him and Conley would be great

I thought he was considered more of a zone scheme CB.  I could be wrong since DBs are one area I ignored most of the process.

2 minutes ago, NightTrainLane said:

No you wouldn't. You would have b*tched like crazy if we traded down for bad value.

I think the market wasn't there to trade down regardless.

I wanted White but I wanted Ferrell in a trade up after that. So getting Ferrell is bittersweet in that sense. But the pick says that Ferrell was their guy after Bosa so you take your guy over someone you don't love but may be a better rated prospect imo. You don't hitch your wagon to someone you don't love.

And they had Allen and Ferrell in the building on the same day.

Archived