1[12]: Rashan Gary [EDGE; Michigan]

CWood21

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Is anyone else annoyed that the dude is posting his own "highlights" to twitter, especially when it's not even a highlight?

It's whatever, doesn't bother me, players do this all the time on twitter. I just posted it because that's what you want to see more out of him.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Norm said:

I want someone most Packer fans don't like too much to do this about themselves. I bet people would mock the **** out of them.

It doesn't bother me myself, but he gets a pass more than like IDK, Dean Lowry or someone would get. Like Oren Burks could never do this ****.

If you follow any of these guys on Instagram, you'll see they all do it except maybe Rodgers. In fact, the less famous the player is, the more likely they are to repost any highlight of themselves including literally any practice photo or video posted by the official Packers account. They're kids. It is seriously whatever.

Edited by Lodestar
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, Lodestar said:

If you follow any of these guys on Instagram, you'll see they all do it except maybe Rodgers. In fact, the less famous the player is, the more likely they are to repost any highlight of themselves including literally any practice photo or video posted by the official Packers account. They're kids. It is seriously whatever.

Let's test this theory.

I'll check all 11 defensive starters back until oct 1st then post how many other guys did it. I'm guessing they all have social media

Gonna go back to Sept 1st to be thorough

Edit: didn't realize you said Instagram. Oh well

Edited by Norm

Just now, Norm said:

Plenty of retweets from GB Twitter. Can't find anyone else who just posted their own 'highlight' themselves.

If he did it all the time I might be a little meh about him doing it. But it's the first time he did it himself that I've seen. He retweeted the rest like his first sack and stuff.

2 minutes ago, Gopackgonerd said:

If he did it all the time I might be a little meh about him doing it. But it's the first time he did it himself that I've seen. He retweeted the rest like his first sack and stuff.

Yeah I thought he did it before but it was retweets. That was my fault. I'm not pissed about it, I was just bored and thought I'd see. I don't follow these dudes on social media or anything so I had no idea. 

1 minute ago, Norm said:

Yeah I thought he did it before but it was retweets. That was my fault. I'm not pissed about it, I was just bored and thought I'd see. I don't follow these dudes on social media or anything so I had no idea. 

Check out 𝕁𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕂𝕦𝕞𝕖𝕣𝕠𝕨 𝕊𝕢𝕦𝕒𝕕🌹 (@Kumerow_Squad): https://twitter.com/Kumerow_Squad?s=09

The only account you need to follow

(The bio killed me)

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Gopackgonerd said:

Not sure if this play was posted but this was nice. Needs those violent hands more often

This is a good post and thank you for getting on here to be viewed.

My only issue and it is little, is this....  You know you haven't made it as a player when you need to post your own good plays on the internet.

I'm just not used to this kind of NFL.  The kind where young players post their highlights in an effort to get more noticed.

Obviously I like the play here, I just wished it had come from someone not named Rashan Gary.

Edited by vegas492
Sorry for posting before I got through the thread.

13 hours ago, PACKRULE said:

Not at all I think it’s fine that he posts these. He’s 21 he could be posting worse. 

Gary's smart and he's a businessman.  He's said as much.  My guess is that he has someone else managing that account for him.

Which isn't a bad idea at all.  Could be a family member.  Could be an agent, but I think he represents himself, doesn't he?  I'm really not sure.