1[12]: Rashan Gary [EDGE; Michigan]

CWood21

13 hours ago, Golfman said:

Does every employer who offers medical insurance make it free? I'm pretty sure it's a benefit and part of a compensation package. Put another way, it's part of your pay and by all means he should seek the care he needs. 

I work in Employee Benefits and am a student of Risk Pool Management.  If you are truly interested in what is "smart" and "not smart" on a true employer plan (which is not what is being discussed regarding Gary), hit me up via PM and I can shoot you a ton of information.  Just not relevant here.

12 hours ago, St Vince said:

Wow Keke getting doubled!

Not a bad pocket push by Adams, either.

Gary's first step looks good to me.  He gets that tackle to set deep and there is space inside to dip under.

Loved that gif and thank you @AlexGreen#20 for posting it.

It shows that pretty good first step.  Fack engages at about the same time, but his tackle set earlier.  Gary's left a door open.  He just couldn't quite get there.  I kind of like how he recognized it, though.

I want someone most Packer fans don't like too much to do this about themselves. I bet people would mock the **** out of them.

It doesn't bother me myself, but he gets a pass more than like IDK, Dean Lowry or someone would get. Like Oren Burks could never do this ****.

Edited by Norm

5 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Is anyone else annoyed that the dude is posting his own "highlights" to twitter, especially when it's not even a highlight?

Not at all I think it’s fine that he posts these. He’s 21 he could be posting worse. 

Edited by PACKRULE