1[12]: Rashan Gary [EDGE; Michigan]

CWood21

I think Gary is being unfairly held to Clay's rookie standard. Clay was exceptional his rookie year, only Von Miller had the same impact Clay had as a rookie. Gary shouldn't have taken #52 because people expect him to be better. I'm on record as being a Burns guy but I think Gary has all the physical tools to be Reggie like if he puts it together. It's way too early to throw the B word out there, we have to be a little more patient since they're obviously are taking it slow with him.

11 hours ago, St Vince said:

If we would've stood pat at 14 last year we probably take Davenport. Anyone know Davenport's rookie sack total?

1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

We've had schitty luck with guys named Davenport

1 hour ago, Fl0nkerton said:

The NFL should have let him wear #2 after that whole mess.

44 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I know we had crappy luck with Najeh, but I was a closet fan of his.

2 minutes ago, Fl0nkerton said:

Check his Wikipoodia page. It's a dookie-zy

This is pure gold.  

Thats-Gold-Jerry-Gold-Gold-Meme.png

• Like 2

At #12 I'd expect a little more instant impact gotta be honest.  He needs to see the field more get some reps.  Hopefully the Smith's will teach him a few moves. We are only 7 games in so a little early on here but I want to see the kid flash.  Hasn't yet.   Wasn't too happy about the pick.  Afterwards reading up on Gary warmed up to him.  But man the guy has to show something more on the field.  Way too early to make any kind of long term judgement on him bottom line.  

• Like 1