2019 NFL Draft Day 3 Thread (NO SPOILERS!)

packfanfb

2 minutes ago, PackGymRat said:

I am sure that C is going to save your season after you gave Billy Boy 9 Million dollars.

We didn't draft a C. We drafted a Guard who can also play C. You know, the guys who stop Rodgers from breaking body parts.

11 minutes ago, PackGymRat said:

And what is LaFleur going to do if Allison or Adams has a hamstring or calf injury and are out any period of time?

Brian has gone off the reserve. He gets a TE and C when the real needs are depth on CB and WR (historically injury prone positions for Packers).

Then he trades away 3 picks to move up to pick a S that isn’t even the best 1 or 2 top safety in the draft.

Smart move Brian smart move.

****... I never thought about this. Better yet! What are we going to do if Aaron goes down?? We should have used that 12th pick on Haskins!

With 40 plus draftable WRs, I think we'll be fine. We'll grab a big one and a small one (with return ability). Cody Thompson is still there. 6-UDFA. no sweat. Only Harry, Parris, and Isabella I saw as real game changers in days one to three. I could see us draft an RB and two WRs with the remaining picks.

And Sternberger will take slot snaps too. Along with Graham.

Keke though is a huge value here. And this pick makes this my favorite draft in ........ Very happy with all the picks. Not what I expected but along the lines I thought it would go. More quality over quantity too.  Very much BPA at every pick.

2 minutes ago, cannondale said:

We didn't draft a C. We drafted a Guard who can also play C. You know, the guys who stop Rodgers from breaking body parts.

We drafted a C who can also play G. Will he even start?

AR’s injuries are more on AR than his OL . His collarbone was on a rollout, his calf injuries weren’t OL fault, and his knee injury was against a stout DL.

Less opportunities where WRs getting open = AR holding ball longer = more pressure on OL = more sacks 

The offense truly is missing a Jordy Nelson type player who can break route in times of need and be in sync with AR.

Packers offense had trouble sustaining drives last year and it wasn’t because the OL was god awful.

Just now, PackGymRat said:

We drafted a C who can also play G. Will he even start?

AR’s injuries are more on AR than his OL . His collarbone was on a rollout, his calf injuries weren’t OL fault, and his knee injury was against a stout DL.

Less opportunities where WRs getting open = AR holding ball longer = more pressure on OL = more sacks 

The offense truly is missing a Jordy Nelson type player who can break route in times of need and be in sync with AR.

Packers offense had trouble sustaining drives last year and it wasn’t because the OL was god awful.

You're assuming that LaFleur will allow AR to play out of schedule as much as he has in the past. 

Archived